Shawcity introduce the smallest Flue Gas Analyser
23 November 2012
Shawcity are pleased to announce that Systroniks, manufacturer of the Blue Line Range of Flue Gas Analysers and Temperature/Pressure instruments has launched the smallest and lowest costing entry level domestic Flue Gas Analyser.
With BlueLyzer, you will be able to measure CO , O2, CO2, flue gas and ambient temperature as well as draft/pressure.
Analysis reports can also be printed off quickly and easily using the optional Infra-red printer. Program in your name and address into BlueLyzer for when using labels. Thermal printer adhesive labels are also available for placing on to boilers or log books .
BlueLyzer ST has proven sensor technology with extremely fast response times and can complete its full checking and measurement cycle in 30 seconds - before other instruments have even got through an initial sensor check!
The BlueLyzer's ergonomic design was created with simplicity in mind and features a protective case and magnets for boiler mounting to ensure your hands are free whilst you are working. A modern TFT colour screen that rotates means that you can view readings easily from any angle.
As well as boasting all of these features, BlueLyzer is available at a low cost, making it the perfect tool for everyday use in domestic or light industrial applications.
The instrument is supplied with; flue gas probe, temperature probe, with the best gas treatment and condensate cartridge available in the UK today (no water ingress), ‘K’ type air temperature sensor, replacement filters and USB Charger.
A Five Year Fixed Cost Service Plan is available from Shawcity for the BlueLyzer which includes all parts, labour and carriage both ways, which ensures that the on-going cost of maintaining your instrument is kept as low as possible.
BlueLyzer ST full complies with all European Regulations EN50379 1, 2 and 3, making sure that your instrument is future proof against any new UK legislation.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/01/2018 - Meet the Future: 4-Gas Detection with 2-Year Runtime is Here
- 16/01/2018 - Award-winning Blackline Safety G7 Gains ATEX Certification
- 16/01/2018 - Controlling Noise at Work Risks
- 15/01/2018 - The UK’s largest hire fleet of GasClam Landfill Gas Monitors now available at Shawcity
- 15/01/2018 - Why 100% of Shawcity's Surveyed Customers Would Recommend Us
- 15/01/2018 - New Specialist Hydrogen Sulphide Sensor from City Technology
- 03/04/2013 - Fracking tax relief to spark 'dash for gas'
- 03/01/2013 - Government gives green light on shale gas extraction
- 03/01/2013 - Carbon Monoxide awareness highlighted in Coronation Street
- 04/12/2012 - Wood Pellet storage poses Carbon Monoxide risk
- 04/12/2012 - How much waste will you create this Christmas?
- 13/07/2012 - WHO report on diesel fumes puts sharp focus on need for effective monitoring
- 20/06/2012 - The world’s smallest Personal PID is here!
- 11/05/2012 - Half price on your next hire!
- 26/03/2012 - Shawcity signed and sealed
- 31/01/2012 - Shawcity invite you to Health & Safety, Sandown
- 12/01/2012 - Gas Engineers will require CPA1 from 1st April 2012
- 12/01/2012 - Shawcity are moving