Catch-All™ Safety Screens are compact and robust yet ultra-fine
07 December 2012
Miniature component specialist Lee Products new Catch-All™ Flange Mount Safety Screens integrate a higher level of ultra-fine filtration into a compact, rugged, flange mount design.The new Catch-All™ Flange Mount Safety Screens from Lee Products are particularly suited within industries such as aerospace, aviation, oil tool and motorsport, where protecting components in fluid control applications is essential for safety and optimal performance.
For critical components with even the smallest of flow passageways and clearances, the Catch-All™ Flange Mount Safety Screens offer protection with a nominal hole size rating of 20 microns.
The calendered and sintered 316L Stainless Steel wire mesh weave design provides maximum strength with rugged construction, despite an ultra-fine filtration rating.
Radial convolutions significantly increase the contamination holding capacity of the seamless one-piece design, resulting in optimum protection from a high strength screen in very small package.
The Catch-All™ Safety Screens from Lee Products are available in eight sizes ranging from 0.130” up to 0.656” diameter with bespoke designs available on request.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/08/2017 - Pre-assembled plug for easier handling and installation
- 11/08/2017 - Lee Hi-Bar Safety Screens in titanium for optimum strength to weight performance
- 10/08/2017 - Miniature PRI Pressure relief insert ensures zero leakage
- 25/08/2016 - Pre-assembled plug for easier handling and installation
- 24/08/2016 - Slots versus holes improve flow through safety screens
- 03/11/2015 - Ultra-Compact, energy-efficient solenoid valves save space and reduce weight
- 24/08/2015 - Miniature, chemically inert stepper dispense pump
- 24/08/2015 - Miniature inert solenoid valve protects sensitive fluids
- 24/08/2015 - Robust, lightweight peek safety screens
- 19/08/2015 - Ultra-miniature Solenoid Valve Saves Space, Uses Less Energy
- 16/07/2015 - Miniature Component Specialist makes Massive Investment
- 05/08/2014 - Miniature Burst Disc Plugs Provide Over-Pressure Protection
- 05/08/2014 - Miniature Zero Leak Check Value for Critical Flow Control
- 08/10/2013 - Plug-In, 2 Port HDI Soleniod Valve is Lighter and Smaller
- 20/08/2013 - Lee Products launch new website
- 05/04/2013 - New EFS Handbook published by Lee Products
- 20/03/2013 - High Pressure 281 Flosert from Lee Products
- 20/03/2013 - 281 PRI / Chek Valve from Lee Products
- 07/12/2012 - Lee Products Hard Seat Micro-Dispense Valves for aggresive fluid handling
- 23/10/2012 - Extreme application Safety Screens from Lee are NACE compliant
- 20/06/2012 - High Pressure Micro Solenoid Valve for completion tools in oil wells
- 11/05/2012 - New PRI/Chek Valve from Lee
- 15/03/2012 - Lee inert Solenoid Pump sets new standards in design flexibility
- 06/10/2011 - New CB Solenoid Valve from Lee
- 06/10/2011 - New Bypass Valve from Lee
- 07/09/2011 - New Pressure Relief Valve from Lee
- 31/05/2011 - Nace compliant check valves handle high pressures
- 24/02/2011 - Less is more with Lee ultra compact Solenoid Valves
- 07/01/2011 - Lee Products are the force behind new Formula 1 wings
- 14/07/2010 - New website features miniature industrial components from Lee Products