Global Automatics Onboard at Stansted Airport
19 December 2012
Global Automatics, the leading UK manufacturer of automatic door operators, was specified by ‘Love Doors Ltd – The Automatic Doors People’ to provide its Premier-Slide 100 for the private jet entrance at Stansted Airport.The Premier-Slide 100 provides the most comprehensive range of features that could be required in an automatic door operator. The robust construction and precise microprocessor technology make the Premier-Slide the ideal solution for Stansted’s automatic sliding door requirements.
The versatility of the Premier-Slide integrates well with Stansted’s modern building design, linking effortlessly with access control, fire alarms and control systems. It is also a very slim design, only 100mm in depth, making for a sleek appearance.
As well as fitting the Premier-Slide, Love Doors, based in Bristol, which has over 30 years’ experience in automatic doors and architectural glazing, was also specified to complete the installation with tinted glass screens to form a lobby at Stansted airport.
James Trump, Sales Director of Love Doors Ltd, commented, "We use Global Automatics’ products as they are made in the UK and have fast deliveries. They are aesthetically pleasing with modern slim line features and whisper silent operation. The staff are always extremely helpful and Global have an impressive range of products ready for next day delivery. I highly recommend them and no other supplier compares.”
Premier-Slide 100 incorporates a number of innovations. Amongst these are a first for the industry - a self-diagnostics display as part of the flush mounted doorframe switch. It’s a great device for users and engineers alike. It will automatically and immediately display anything affecting the door operation so that users can identify it for themselves and re-set where appropriate or relay the information to an engineer so that they are well equipped before making a site visit. It is also a useful device when the units are first installed to speed up commissioning.
Global Automatics confines itself to the design and quality manufacture of automatic door operators and likes to work alongside contractors who specialise in installing the product. The company has a comprehensive support network including telephone support, online technical advice, videos, templates, support with estimates and sales lead generation.
Under the Premier brand, Global Automatics offers a full range of sliding door, swing door, folding door and retrofit kits for a variety of markets from retail and local authority to leisure and education.
Further information on automatic doors is available from Global Automatics, telephone: 0845 643 0013, email: info@global-automatics, website: www.global-automatics.com or Love Doors Ltd, website: www.Love-Doors.com.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 28/09/2017 - record uk's automatic door solutions for CBRE
- 18/09/2017 - record uk opens doors at Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital
- 22/11/2012 - £10,000 worth of prizes in Auto Door Promotion
- 13/08/2012 - Comparison Site helps specifiers with Auto Door Projects
- 03/07/2012 - One Door Closes, another Automatically Opens!
- 15/05/2012 - Discover the 6 Mistakes most people make when purchasing an Automatic door
- 22/03/2012 - Top Reasons why Automatic Doors are Chosen
- 12/03/2012 - Auto Sliding door for kitchen of Award Winning Restaurant
- 20/02/2012 - New product swings into action
- 02/02/2012 - Free Training Courses on Automatic Doors
- 04/01/2012 - New Auto Sliding Door operator features Self Diagnostic Display
- 22/12/2011 - New auto Sliding Door operator features self-diagnostic display
- 07/11/2011 - New Brochure on Automatic Door Operators
- 11/10/2011 - Help Guides from Global Automatics
- 11/10/2011 - Global help to speed up the Service at the Restaurant of the year 2012 !
- 05/07/2011 - Win an IPAD 2 in our exciting competition
- 05/07/2011 - Global helps local Community to Access 1000’s of books
- 14/03/2011 - Introducing the Premier-Slide 100