Inch blowers from Axair Fans
29 January 2013
Axair Fans offer a range of direct driven forward curved double inlet centrifugal fans.Axair Fans offer a range of “inch blowers”, also referred to as direct driven forward curved double inlet centrifugal fans. They are used for air handling units or other low pressure applications. Many of the models are compliant with ErP 2013 regulations.
These fans can be used in many different applications including, air handling units, ventilation boxes, centrifugal heaters, and professional and industrial kitchen hoods.
Sizes range from 190 to 390mm in impeller diameter and allow for airflow from 1300 up to 12000m³/h. They are also available in single or 3 phase and 4 or 6 pole speeds. The fans are fitted with rigid motor supports to protect against mechanical handling damage.
Anti-vibration mounts are fitted in 3 places, at the motor pad on the side plate and on the foot corners to prevent electromagnetic vibration transmitting to the unit frame.
With a rating of IP55 dust and hosed water protection, the terminal box has an increased rating of IP65 to protect the connections and capacitor.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/07/2017 - Alerting Live Enclosure Voltages with The Flash Signal Device
- 05/06/2017 - The Axair Group Launch The First ATEX IP68 Frame Axial Fan
- 24/03/2017 - Quiet fans score in laboratory environment
- 16/03/2017 - Understanding Fan Laws
- 17/02/2017 - Axair Donate to The Little Princess Trust
- 07/02/2017 - Selecting Industrial Fans For Biomass Applications
- 11/11/2016 - All About Smoke Control
- 25/10/2016 - New Product Release: Digital Electronic Speed Controller
- 06/10/2016 - Focus On Smoke, Pressurisation & Evacuation
- 09/09/2016 - Axair Fans Increase Company Portfolio
- 24/08/2016 - Getting To Know Axair Fans
- 22/07/2016 - Warehouse Ventilation | Centrifugal Roof Fans
- 02/06/2016 - Axair Fuel Fans For Efficient, Clean & Safe Biofuel Drying
- 18/04/2016 - Axair Fans UK Limited | Entering the World Of E-Commerce
- 12/04/2016 - Introduction to Mechanical Smoke Control
- 30/03/2016 - An Inland Of Revenue For AC Fans….
- 08/03/2016 - Axair Become Even More Responsive with A New Mobile Friendly Website..
- 14/01/2016 - “E” is for Energy Efficient - introducing the new E-Wheel
- 09/04/2013 - New ErP compliant Rosenberg fan
- 19/02/2013 - Rosenberg EC in-line duct fans from Axair
- 03/10/2012 - Axair offers the key to flexibility
- 06/08/2012 - Axair present new colour for enclosure cooling
- 24/02/2011 - Axairs' fans resist hazardous fumes
- 14/07/2010 - Axairs' high efficiency EC fans for installers
- 09/02/2010 - Kitchen extract fan now easy to clean