ROLEC Extends The aluPLUS Diecast Enclosures Range
23 January 2013
ROLEC has launched four new sizes of its sophisticated and user-friendly aluPLUS diecast enclosures.The aluPLUS diecast aluminium enclosures are now available in four more industry recognised sizes: 125 x 84 x 59 mm; 175 x 84 x 59 mm; 100 x 100 x 82 mm and 160 x 100 x 82 mm. As a result the range is now available in eight standard sizes with external dimensions up to 260 mm x 160 mm x 90 mm.
These enclosures are specifically designed for modern industrial applications such as process control, monitoring and detection, industrial measuring, flow metering and machine controllers.
Unlike generic rectangular diecast enclosures, aluPLUS has a very modern external design which includes unique clip-on lid trims. These fit into the lid section – concealing both the assembly and wall/panel mounting screws.
No fixing screws are visible once the lid trims have been clipped into place, giving the enclosures a clean and modern appearance. This also helps to deter tampering.
No external mounting brackets are needed because the enclosures can be mounted to a panel, wall or machine housing while still assembled.
This ‘lid closed’ installation method avoids any possible damage to the components or sealing gasket. The clip-on lid trims are simply snapped into place once the unit is mounted in situ.
aluPLUS enclosures are manufactured in diecast aluminium material GD AL Si 12/DIN 1725 and powder painted in a fine textured light grey, RAL 7035. All models have a 1.7 mm recess in the lid for mounting a membrane keypad or polycarbonate label.
The enclosures are rated to IP66 as standard but can also be specified to IP67 with special factory fitted gaskets. Screw bosses are provided in the base and lid sections for PCBs, mounting plates, DIN rails, earth connections and other components (screws included).
Accessories include special lid fixing screws with integrated retaining straps. These hold the lid in place during installation and servicing.
ROLEC also offers a full customising service on these enclosures with CNC milling, drilling, silk-screen printing, assembly of cable glands and terminals and much more – providing a fully finished housing ready for fitting the equipment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 16/08/2017 - New Holding Bracket For ROLEC mobilCASE Handheld Enclosures
- 15/10/2015 - New Customisation Options For ROLEC’s aluDISPLAY Controller Enclosures
- 17/08/2015 - ROLEC’s New aluSMART Aluminium Electronic Enclosures Offer Added Security
- 11/06/2015 - ROLEC inoCASE Enclosures Now Available In High Performance V4A Stainless Steel
- 16/04/2015 - Elegant New profiPLUS Suspension Arms From ROLEC
- 04/12/2014 - New inoCASE and inoCASEmini – ROLEC’s First Stainless Steel Electronic Enclosures
- 27/10/2014 - ROLEC Extends starCASE IP 66 Electronic Enclosures Range
- 03/10/2014 - ROLEC Type R handCASE Enclosures For Larger Keypads
- 15/09/2014 - ROLEC Type R handCASE Enclosures for larger keypads
- 21/07/2014 - New ROLEC commandCASE Diecast Aluminium Enclosures
- 20/05/2014 - ROLEC Extends Its aluCASE Diecast Enclosures range
- 29/04/2014 - New aluSMART Enclosures with hidden mounting bracket from ROLEC Enclosures
- 21/06/2013 - IP67/IP69K Protection Class Upgrades For ROLEC Enclosures
- 03/09/2012 - Extended range of extruded Handheld Enclosures from ROLEC
- 22/05/2012 - Extended range of Diecast Hand Held Enclosures from ROLEC
- 03/02/2012 - ROLEC introduce user friendly ‘aluPLUS’ Diecast Enclosures
- 16/12/2011 - Custom ready diecast Aluminium Enclosures from ROLEC
- 16/12/2011 - The first round diecast Enclosures for industrial equipment from ROLEC
- 16/12/2011 - ‘aluPLUS’ – the new industry standard Diecast Enclosures from ROLEC