Denios Cares, Denios Delivers
29 January 2013
In the world of industry, many sectors handle hazardous materials on a daily basis, therefore all the more reason to protect your workforce and your environment.With DENIOS UK, safety in the workplace is always first on the agenda when advising customers on how best to store hazardous substances.
The sheer scale of the enhanced punishments for health and safety offences – with average fines in the region of £20,000 not to mention possible imprisonment – underlines the fact that absolutely every company must avail itself to the hazardous material storage solutions from DENIOS UK – a principal specialist of its kind.
DENIOS is a global leader in storing hazardous materials, industrial environmental protection and work safety and offers the largest product range available on the market, combined with professional advice and real value for money. The extensive product catalogue includes indoor and outdoor storage solutions for hazardous materials, cabinets for heating, melting and cooling substances, storing and handling gas cylinders, equipment for the safe handling of hazardous materials, DENSORB sorbents for premium spillage protection and work safety equipment.
DENIOS’ range of strong steel IBC and drum storage solutions should be regarded as a standard requirement for piece of mind and to intrinsically cover the demanding needs of the likes of HSE, Environment Agency and the DSEAR regulations. The superior construction standards and scope of choice offers easy access, increased efficiency and time saving and longer performance life for the liquids stored.
For the past 25 years, DENIOS has helped companies, both large and small, in the protection of the environment and minimising risks with hazardous substances. Originated in Germany, the company today is fully established throughout Europe and the rest of the world. Its UK subsidiary, DENIOS UK, opened its Shropshire office in 2000 which has a production plant of 37,225ft2 and manufacturers a whole variety of large standard and custom-built storage cabinets on site. For over 10 years the subsidiary has used its extensive knowledge to meet the practical needs of its customers thanks to its own production facilities and team of dedicated engineers, DENIOS UK is able to produce standard solutions which can be adapted to specific applications or create bespoke solutions tailored to job specific requirements whilst respecting UK regulations.
The UK office is comprised of a highly motivated and efficient team of experts constantly exploring new and fresh ideas to change and shape the future for the better. Customer satisfaction is forever a priority, and DENIOS UK proves itself as a reliable partner offering excellent benefits such as highest product quality, a fast delivery service and competent support.
DENIOS UK also specialise in the protection of leaks, drips and spills with their range of DENSORB sorbent rolls, mats and accessories. These highly absorbent, durable and versatile rolls and mats offer an ideal solution for environmental protection and work safety; cleaning up liquid spills, reducing slips and falls, improving worker efficiency and reducing disposal costs. The DENIOS emergency trolley kit (pictured) for easy transportation contains high performance absorbents as well as personal protection equipment such as a pair of full vision safety glasses and protective gloves.
To further advise customers and raise awareness of the dangers associated with the storage of hazardous materials, DENIOS UK also offer DSEAR practical demonstrations.
For more information or to request the new 2013 catalogue please contact at:
0808 178 0723
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 25/02/2016 - Leading supplier & manufacturer of hazardous material storage solutions DENIOS appoints new UK Managing Director
- 18/01/2016 - 30 years of protecting the environment – the new 2016 DENIOS Catalogue
- 08/10/2015 - How do you protect the environment with plastic?
- 24/08/2015 - DENIOS system containers are versatile and can be adapted to store different hazardous materials as required.
- 05/08/2015 - DENIOS has brought yet another product innovation in hazardous materials storage to the market with the Multistore.
- 30/07/2015 - Clever storage and filling with DENIOS IBC stations
- 30/07/2015 - Store water hazardous substances safely – with Systema
- 30/07/2015 - How do you protect the environment with plastic? With the new PolySafe Depot from DENIOS - Steel isn’t always safe!
- 30/07/2015 - Hazardous materials storage made easy!
- 30/07/2015 - Secure protection for storage outdoors
- 17/04/2015 - Security by functionality – DENIOS Drum Handling Equipment
- 17/04/2015 - Avoid drip losses - protect the environment
- 17/04/2015 - Clever storage and filling with DENIOS IBC stations
- 21/07/2014 - The DENIOS App is now available to download from Apple and Google Play App stores
- 06/03/2014 - The DENIOS steel sump celebrates its anniversary
- 06/03/2014 - Cutting Edge Flood Protection & Prevention Equipment from DENIOS
- 10/02/2014 - Flexible & Adaptable Storage Solution: MC-Vario from DENIOS
- 20/12/2013 - DENIOS presents the new 2014 catalogue with 32 additional pages of innovative products
- 07/10/2013 - Denios Flood Protection
- 07/10/2013 - Pallet Perfection
- 22/07/2013 - DENIOS launch new webshop for Irish customers
- 19/07/2013 - Beat the leaks with DENSORB absorbents.
- 16/07/2013 - DENIOS announces summer promotional campaign to encourage work safety and environmental protection
- 10/06/2013 - Denios: Containing The Danger
- 12/04/2013 - DENIOS UK returns to The Safety & Health Expo 2013
- 10/04/2013 - DENIOS experimental lectures were a ‘banging’ success at MAINTEC
- 29/01/2013 - Premium Spillage Protection