Jacob debut new modular pipework products at Maintain
30 January 2013
Jacob UK has introduced 250 new engineered solutions to their already extensive modular pipework system range at the recent Maintain Exhibition in Munich.Together with associated componets, connectors and valves, Jacob (UK) has enhanced its existing range of modular pipework systems with the addition of two new pipe diameters at 280mm and 315mm.
The popular Quick-Connect system is available in wall thicknesses up to 2mm in powder coated steel, stainless steel and galvanised steel and has an extensive range of bends, branches, inspection pipes, shut-off valves and spouts, all normally available from stock.
Jacob (UK) Director John West;
“This marks yet another a major step forward in pipework technology and offers huge benefits for designers and manufacturers, where high specification modular pipework systems set higher standards from series production with the benefits of mass-production prices.”
Jacob modular pipework system applications include automotive, chemical & pharmaceutical, food & beverage, plastics, pulp & paper and recycling among others.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/11/2020 - More safety for your goods – Jacob detectable-design line
- 24/02/2020 - A new cutting system sets the pace in production at JACOB
- 23/04/2014 - New JACOB product catalogue – perfection in connection
- 09/05/2013 - New products – higher standards
- 21/06/2012 - New rotary valves from Jacob UK
- 21/06/2012 - Hi-speed, fast acting valves for metal detection systems
- 14/06/2012 - Golden Wonder crisps & snacks fly thanks to Jacob
- 29/01/2010 - Steel pipework supplier gets a taste of chocolate
- 28/09/2009 - Jacob pipes help Ricoh stay green
- 15/06/2009 - Jacob brings Smooth conductivity – inside and out
- 21/04/2009 - Easy-fit Earthing Bridge – maintains pipework conductivity