Safety Surface for Spring
18 February 2013
The weather is still not great, but now is the time to start thinking about the Safety Surface you could install ready for the warmer months.There are a number of different safety surface variations. One of the most popular surfaces is wet pour, often known as rubber tarmac. This surface protects children from injury when they fall; but it has a number of added benefits. The surface is porous enabling water to drain away quickly after it has stopped raining. The surface provides a clean environment, preventing children from getting dirty whilst they are playing.
Wet pour is easy to keep clean too. A quick power wash and the surface is clean again.
Wet pour is available in many different colours. It is incredibly versatile enabling logos to be included in the surface as well as different shapes and designs. This makes the safety surface exciting for children, encouraging creative play.
Contact Nationwide Safety Surfaces so we can look at your current surface and we can advise you on the best surface for you and your children. If you contact us now, we can ensure that your safety surface is installed in time for Spring and ready for the warmer days, enabling your children to enjoy playing out in the garden.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/06/2017 - Designing a safe and fun family garden
- 01/06/2017 - National Picnic Week
- 01/06/2017 - The Hollies Pre-school, Poynton
- 19/10/2015 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces works with ‘The Kirsty Club’
- 07/05/2015 - Playground Surfaces
- 16/03/2015 - Does my driveway need to be suds complaint?
- 12/02/2015 - Jersey Case Study
- 05/12/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces showcase their talent at the Christmas Tree Festival
- 18/11/2014 - The National Building Specification
- 04/08/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces: Proud sponsors of the 102nd Wilmslow Show
- 28/07/2014 - Summer hotting up for NSS…
- 24/07/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces Client Case Study: St Mary and St Giles Primary School, Stony Stratford
- 24/07/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces: Proud sponsors of the 102nd Wilmslow Show
- 16/05/2014 - 2014 hotting up for Nationwide Safety Surfaces
- 11/04/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces scoops award at ‘The Grafters’
- 13/01/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces: keeping your pathways and bunkers above par….
- 18/12/2013 - Wetpour FAQ’s………….. and more importantly the answers
- 09/12/2013 - A bright playground = bright and happy children!
- 24/05/2013 - Happy Birthday to us!
- 16/05/2013 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces has Health & Safety approval
- 16/05/2013 - Safety Surface for Spring
- 10/01/2013 - Safety Surfaces Receives Sub-Contractors Health And Safety Approval
- 10/01/2013 - How Can Safety Surfaces Improve Your Home?
- 05/12/2012 - Five Great Ways To Use Artificial Grass