Can’t Touch This!
11 March 2013
A delayed start facility, multi-level password protection, simple cycle creation/selection and data archiving for up to 5,000 cycles are just a few of the 36 standard features on Astell’s controller.The 5.7 inch colour touch screen is factory fitted to all Astell Autoclaves, Stand-Alone Steam Generators and Effluent Decontamination Systems. Based on an industrial PLC system, the colour controller provides the simplicity for basic sterilizing but incorporates advanced features for more experienced users.
A multi-level password system allows various access levels, with only the more senior users able to access, create or modify existing cycles to suit changing needs.
If in doubt the built-in self-help tutorials provide users with an on-the-spot assistant in times of uncertainty. With clear diagnostic tools and safety cycles users can ensure that their autoclave is running at its best at all times.
That’s 36 reasons to buy Astell and we’ve only told you about the controller.
Visit www.astell.com/logitouchcontrol for more information.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 15/02/2018 - Astell Scientific’s circular chamber autoclaves with sliding door offer potential cost and space savings
- 22/01/2018 - Astell Scientific launches dedicated Effluent Decontamination Systems website
- 04/01/2018 - Astell Scientific releases Remote Access /Network Connected autoclaves
- 07/12/2017 - Custom stainless steel autoclave for contact lens manufacturing
- 23/11/2017 - New video tutorials for Astell’s touchscreen controller
- 20/10/2017 - Astell's new autoclave software for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standard
- 21/09/2017 - How to load an autoclave
- 14/08/2017 - Astell and JW Lees - A drinks industry autoclave case study
- 09/08/2017 - Tips for cleaning and maintaining your sterilizer
- 25/07/2017 - Astell releases new product catalogue
- 25/07/2017 - Enhanced efficiency for Astell SQUARE ECO autoclaves
- 27/06/2017 - Eco-friendly Benchtop autoclaves by Astell Scientific
- 16/06/2017 - Key questions to ask when buying a new autoclave - Power and installation requirements
- 16/06/2017 - High power requirements vs. low power requirements on Sterilizers
- 15/05/2017 - Key questions to ask when buying a new autoclave - Sterilizer heating methods
- 11/05/2017 - Astell Scientific Benchtop autoclaves
- 04/05/2017 - Research-grade autoclaves by Astell Scientific
- 04/05/2017 - Double door, pass-through and double ended autoclaves
- 20/04/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - Circular or square chamber?
- 18/04/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - Circular or square chamber?
- 21/03/2017 - Expert advice for service and maintenance of your autoclave
- 13/03/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - Capacity and cycle time
- 10/03/2017 - Autoclaves then and now
- 20/02/2017 - Key questions when buying a new autoclave - What's the load?
- 10/02/2017 - USB port as standard on all Astell circular autoclaves
- 09/02/2017 - Autoclave validation and calibration services from Astell Scientific
- 20/01/2017 - Astell Helps the Fight Against Cancer
- 15/12/2016 - Astell Scientific’s new website compliments fresh product range and branding
- 10/11/2016 - Astell roll out latest colour touchscreen controllers for new autoclave range
- 20/10/2016 - A brand new look for Astell Scientific
- 22/09/2016 - Sterility Now with Astell Scientific
- 06/09/2016 - New autoclave range from Astell Scientific
- 11/03/2014 - No Drain? No Problem! – The Compact sterilizing solution that doesn’t need a Drain!
- 10/02/2014 - The Duaclave from Astell
- 03/05/2013 - Astell Goes Stateside