Charpak Aidpod helps Colalife save children's lives
21 March 2013
In association with Packaging Innovation Group, Charpak Ltd designed and developed the Aidpod for Colalife, an independent charity working in developing countries.Via Coca-Cola's distribution channels, the "Colalife AidPod" enables the Colalife charity to use Coca-Cola crates to carry simple medicines to save children's lives.
Aidpod is a wedge shapped container which fits in the void between bottles of the fizzy drink. Making use of free space, Aidpod contains rehydration salts, zinc supplements, anti diarrhoea tablets and medical supplies that help keep young children and infants alive.
The container is also used as a water purification device in conjunction with a tablet when left in the sun for six hours.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/08/2017 - Charpak expands production capacity further
- 04/08/2017 - Award-winning designers join the Charpak team
- 03/08/2017 - Charpak invests in a cutting edge new milling machine
- 16/01/2014 - Charpak, Another Original Design
- 23/08/2013 - Charpak announces ‘Packaging Surgery’ for EasyFairs Innovations Show
- 07/08/2013 - Charpak ahead of new demands
- 31/05/2013 - Twist-Loc - the latest packaing innovation from Charpak
- 09/07/2012 - The happiest baking day of your lives
- 25/03/2010 - Charpak launches innovative design with technical functionality
- 15/01/2010 - Packaging Waste Reduction Initiative.
- 20/01/2009 - CharBrand introduces Thermoformed Drinks Carrier
- 09/01/2008 - Charpak minimises lead times with machinery investment