Excellent Customer Service is Excellent for business
11 April 2013
Angela Burns, a familiar voice to all Pulsar Instruments’ customers, has been recognised for delivering outstanding customer service by being awarded a Diploma by OCR.We knew a friendly voice and professional manner means a lot to our customer. This is no different when looking to purchase noise monitoring products or enquire about service and recalibration of Pulsar sound level meters. Since 1969, Pulsar have been committed to delivering outstanding customer care in all areas of the business to ensure that potential customers can have complete confidence in choosing the correct instrument for their specific application.
Angela joined the Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Customer Service in the Business Skills Sector in 2011. Since then, she has worked with her assessor towards meeting the standard which included customer insight, product and service knowledge and quality of service delivery which she passed with flying colours.
“Achieving this award is a testament to Angela’s commitment to her job and to our customers’ experience.
It acknowledges that Pulsar recognises the importance of developing an in-depth understanding of its customers’ needs and delivering a first class service according to their expectations” Sarah Brack, Managing Director, said.
The company is currently experiencing huge interest in its products both in the UK and overseas despite a challenging economic climate. Pulsar will be launching a new product range at the NEC in May which is a great opportunity to meet its friendly and knowledgeable staff and discover their noise measurement products.
Pulsar team of experienced noise measurement experts are always at hand to offer help or answer any questions customers may have, and can be contacted by telephoning Pulsar on +44 (0) 1723 518011.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/02/2015 - UK measurement technology instrument aids noise compliance
- 07/11/2014 - Alerting staff and visitors about noise problems in real time
- 10/10/2014 - UK: First Aid kit launched for early diagnosis of excessive noise levels in the workplace
- 08/10/2014 - Noise at Work: Frequently asked questions
- 03/10/2014 - First for Noise at Work measurement instruments since 1969
- 18/09/2014 - Support the Made in Britain Campaign:
- 04/08/2014 - 3 mistakes to avoid when buying new noise measurement equipment
- 28/07/2014 - How to capture the real exposure of noise levels in hard to reach environments with the Pulsar doseBadge system
- 23/07/2014 - Pulsar seeks distributors for its innovative noise measurement products
- 26/06/2014 - Controlling exposure to noise at work with personal noise dosimeters
- 16/05/2014 - Pulsar supports Noise Action Week May 2014
- 16/05/2014 - Pulsar Instruments Celebrates a First (Anniversary) A year in the life of…
- 15/05/2014 - Distributor’s visit to Yorkshire helps boost trade links with France
- 06/03/2014 - Nova 45 and 46: The New Generation in Prevision Noise Meters
- 06/03/2014 - Buying noise measurement equipment with confidence
- 10/02/2014 - Pulsar Instruments celebrates 45 years in business this month
- 28/01/2014 - New video unveils latest noise at work monitoring technology
- 13/01/2014 - Pulsar Instruments become a preferred supplier to Tyco Fire & Integrated Solutions (UK) Ltd
- 05/11/2013 - First Direct Arena adds Pulsar Nova® noise measurement meter to its supporting cast
- 23/09/2013 - Worldclass noise meters from Pulsar Instruments to be featured at A+A 2013
- 14/08/2013 - Noise measurement product manufacturer awarded Technology Strategy Board grant
- 30/07/2013 - Capturing the real noise exposure levels of workers with Pulsar doseBadge system
- 19/07/2013 - Pulsar Instruments joins the Made in Britain Campaign
- 02/07/2013 - Pulsar Instruments making some noise about the protection of hearing at work
- 25/06/2013 - Sound Level meters: a matter of class
- 30/05/2013 - Introducing two new Entry Level Sound Level Meters from the Pulsar Nova range
- 03/05/2013 - Pulsar Super Nova Sound Level Meter: Star of the Safety Expo Show 2013
- 03/05/2013 - 24th April is International Noise Awareness Day
- 12/04/2013 - Pulsar next generation of sound level meters
- 10/04/2013 - New sound level meter name unveiled
- 10/04/2013 - Pulsar Successfully Passes ISO 9001:2008 Recertification Audit
- 11/03/2013 - Experience matters when buying a sound level meter
- 11/03/2013 - Pulsar Instruments to exhibit at Safety & Health Expo
- 21/02/2013 - Pulsar Instruments announces re-launch of German Website
- 21/02/2013 - Pulsar Instruments expands presence in Germany with new distributor Filey
- 21/02/2013 - Pulsar Instruments wins large tender to supply noise measurement equipment to Cyprus Police force