11 April 2013
As a result of achieving the highest marks in a competitive tendering process Safety4Business have been awarded the contract to supply FÁS eCollege with DSE e-learning as part of an induction module that all learners will use on eCollege prior to commencing their course.The DSE course will alert online learners to the health and safety risks associate with computer usage. It will enable them to operate in a safe manner thus minimizing health risks.
FÁS eCollege courses are designed to give a flexible response to the specific skills needs of job ready individuals who require training interventions with certification to assist them to re-enter the labor market. Online courses are available free of charge to unemployed clients.
For more information about Safety4Business and its courses please contact email@example.com
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2015 - Safety4Business is delighted to release acclaimed NEBOSH Qualification
- 27/03/2015 - Safety4Business and preferred Scottish partner MediaCorp launch NEBOSH eLearning at Health and Safety Scotland 2015
- 08/10/2014 - Online qualifications released by Learning Nexus & Partner AIM Awards
- 22/07/2014 - Learning Nexus Receives Quality Mark Approval
- 10/07/2014 - Learning Nexus will conduct a workshop at the AIM Awards Conference titled, “eLearning: business as usual”
- 30/06/2014 - Safety4Business awarded RoSPA stamp of approval for eLearning Health & Safety Courses
- 12/06/2014 - College grants new award for flexible learning
- 16/05/2014 - Safety4Business is exhibiting at Safety & Health Expo
- 03/04/2014 - Safety4Business appoints Qualifications Coordinator
- 20/02/2014 - Learning Nexus appoints Laura May as Customer Support Manager
- 10/02/2014 - Safety4Business supplying Health & Safety eLearning to the Holcim Technology and Services
- 28/01/2014 - Safety4Business welcomes Indian Partner ‘Innovative EHS Solutions’
- 21/01/2014 - Learning Nexus working with Ocado to provide bespoke eLearning
- 21/11/2013 - Learning Nexus sponsors Great Ormond Street Hospital’s first ever Learning Innovations Conference.
- 11/11/2013 - Learning Nexus partnered with Phoenix Safety Solutions
- 23/09/2013 - Learning Nexus showcasing Safety4Business brand at India’s Largest Safety Event - OSH India
- 23/09/2013 - Learning Nexus acquires International Health & Safety eLearning provider Safety4Business