Dedicated Fuelcard service for Fleet Managers
12 April 2013
The Fuelcard People has always affirmed that fuel cards are about service, savings and security, with cheaper fuel being only the start. The Fuelcard People provide every customer, whether they operate a single van or a nationwide HGV fleet, with a dedicated account manager, a key difference compared to other suppliers.The other fundamental difference with The Fuelcard People is the impartiality deriving from the industry’s only truly comprehensive fuel card range, which means it has no vested interest in pushing any particular product.
James Richmond of The Fuelcard People;
“Some suppliers talk about their breadth of offering, but don’t even cover such major brands as BP, for example. When you choose a fuel card, you should at least consider every major brand. If you’re talking to somebody in a call centre, though, don’t expect them to understand why you’re asking.”
The Fuelcard People is the UK’s only supplier of discount fuel cards covering all of the ‘Big Four’ brands – BP, Esso, Shell and Texaco, as well as the specialist Diesel Direct (Keyfuels) and UK Fuels networks. Its range includes discount fuel cards valid at Q8, Jet, Gulf, Spot, Murco and Moto, as well as cards accepted at Morrisons, The Co-operative and Tesco filling stations.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 04/08/2014 - Cheaper refuelling simplified for the public sector
- 21/07/2014 - Fleets losing money by not learning from the past
- 30/06/2014 - What would you do with an extra £200 per car?
- 25/06/2014 - Fuel cards: honesty or truth?
- 30/05/2014 - Fuel cards: look beyond the obvious
- 11/10/2013 - The Fuelcard People launch new website
- 16/09/2013 - Fleet managers: always read the small print
- 16/08/2013 - Get yourself a dongle!
- 28/06/2013 - Fleet managers: the only way is up
- 31/05/2013 - Poor service wastes time and money
- 30/05/2013 - Fleet managers: the rainforest people say, “Thank you for helping.”
- 17/05/2013 - The easy route to the best fuel card
- 16/05/2013 - Fleet managers told to stop 'shredding banknotes'
- 29/04/2013 - Look for fuel cards with more than discounts
- 19/04/2013 - Fleet managers gain accurate HMRC reporting with MileageCount
- 22/03/2013 - The Fuelcard People with the personal touch
- 20/03/2013 - Businesses warned: beware of false fuel card claims
- 20/03/2013 - Paperwork wastes time and money
- 01/03/2013 - Fleet Managers advisewd not to put up with "call centre syndrome"
- 20/02/2013 - Allstar tells unhappy customers to leave
- 11/02/2013 - Businesses lose money taking the ‘easy option’
- 01/02/2013 - Fleet managers: summer is on its way
- 29/01/2013 - Six Golden Rules for businesses looking for best fuel cost savings
- 21/01/2013 - Businesses warned: you spend too much on fuel
- 14/01/2013 - Fleet managers reminded to watch their cashflow
- 20/12/2012 - Is your fleet a victim of moonlight robbery?
- 20/12/2012 - Fleets have lots to celebrate in 2013
- 26/11/2012 - Company fleets: not a government priority?
- 20/11/2012 - How fleet managers can save trees, time and money
- 05/11/2012 - M6 tolls made simple with fuel cards
- 31/10/2012 - Fleet managers warned: emissions reporting is coming
- 12/03/2012 - Now is the Spring of our discount tankful
- 12/03/2012 - Are you shredding your money?
- 28/09/2011 - Comparing fuel prices? Fuelcard People urge Fleet Managers to try the telephone test