RGL Displays becomes ISOframe wave supplier
03 May 2013
RGL Displays have recently become a supplier for ISOframe wave exhibition stands. The ISOframe Wave is the world's first portable exhibition stand that can be formed into any shape. This is achieved by the use of its patented Flexi-Wave links.The ISOframe Wave is the world's first portable exhibition stand that can be formed into any shape. This is achieved by the use of its patented Flexi-Wave links. Using this system you are able to bend and flex the entire exhibition stand wall into the shape you need at each event.
You can also extend or reduce the display by adding or removing sections of the hardware and graphics thus making this a modular exhibition system that can be designed to suit your stand requirements now and in the future.
The ISOframe Wave is also very simple to erect and needs no tools for assembly. For lead times and advice please call 01202 606053.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 20/08/2013 - RGL Displays still prints using genuine HP inks
- 21/06/2013 - RGL produces exhibition stand for CatAware
- 20/05/2013 - Event Stands
- 20/05/2013 - RGL Displays Ltd produces an exhibition stand for BOS Aerospace
- 13/03/2013 - RGL Displays Ltd supports local school
- 11/02/2013 - RGL produces pop up stand for local company
- 08/11/2012 - Entering Year Four
- 15/08/2012 - Cheap Display Stands Q. Is cheap best ?
- 11/07/2012 - RGL Displays Ltd produces event graphics for the Dorset Business Awards.
- 29/05/2012 - RGL Displays Ltd orders another HPZ6100
- 10/05/2012 - RGL Displays Ltd orders another wide format laminator!
- 03/04/2012 - Expand Link Wall - Linking Banner Stands
- 12/03/2012 - Fund Raising Banner for Julia's House
- 28/02/2012 - Shop Posters for Julia's House
- 01/12/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd repairs pop up frames.
- 14/11/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd now sells much larger pop up stands
- 12/10/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd supports 'Diverse Abilities Plus' with charity fund raising display banners.
- 13/07/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd supports 'Routes to Roots' with charity fund raising display panels.
- 13/07/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd supports 'Friends of Della and Don' with a charity fund raising banner.
- 13/06/2011 - The Dorset Children's Hospice.
- 13/06/2011 - RGL Displays Ltd installs outdoor pvc banners to boat gangways