Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
03 May 2013
There are only two problems with having a maintenance contract with your Avaya INDeX telephone system.1. The price of maintaining it was far too high and was worked on the basis of 10-12% of the initial purchase price. Even though the price is only a fraction of the original price most Avaya resellers still work on the basis of 10% or the ORIGINAL new price which in most cases is prohibitive.
2. The reliability of the system is well known- it rarely broke down. Check your system records and see when you last required an engineer to visit your premises. It is widely acknowledged as one of the most reliable telephone system in the market today. BUT, what do you do when there is a fault?
CALL 08000 093 053
We are Avaya I.NDeX specialists. We ONLY deal with that model and of course know it very well and can get you an engineer almost anywhere in mainland UK.
We can also offer you a variety of maintenance contracts varying from remote analysis, installation and/or upgrades, disaster recovery, monthly, quarterly or annual. ALL at prices that take into account the dramatic drop in spare part prices.
For example, a digital extension card (DSLC32) originally cost £3,150.00 Many companies still charge 10% of original purchase price for maintaining it - £315.00 pa. I SELL these cards for £30.00 with a 90 day warranty. This will give you an indication of how I can offer you a fair price.
See our website for further details www.rbmconsultancy.co.uk
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets