Cooper BMW Sunderland’s temporary showroom shines during major works
17 May 2013
Staff at one of the North-East’s busiest car dealerships have moved into a home from home while their permanent premises undergo a major refit - in the shape of a temporary car showroom.Cooper BMW Sunderland has transferred its retail operations into a 300sqm temporary building, supplied by Spaciotempo, while a six month project to expand its outlet and bring it into line with BMW’s new corporate image is ongoing.
The temporary building, which was installed earlier this year, is fitted with a mixture of uPVC and 20 glazed panels, accompanied by a glazed double entrance door to give the showroom a welcoming and professional feel. The temporary car showroom is also fitted with a heating system, flooring and a roller shutter door.
There is enough room for Cooper BMW to display four cars and around a dozen motorcycles, while partitioning throughout the rest of the space has been used to create a series of offices.
Scott Jameson, director of sales at Spaciotempo, said: “It is testament to the quality and appearance of our temporary buildings that we can provide a fitting environment in which to showcase a premium brand such as Cooper BMW.
“That, and the way in which we create comfortable surroundings for customers and staff, demonstrates why temporary buildings are becoming more and more popular as temporary outlets for retailers.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/07/2017 - Semi-permanent building provides long-term storage solution for Irish international food group
- 17/08/2016 - Temporary building specialist ‘raises the roof’ with new product launch
- 21/07/2016 - ‘Pompeii of the Fens’ set to change excavation projects forever
- 08/06/2016 - Temporary structures key to “Celtic Phoenix” as industrial property prices surge
- 08/06/2016 - UK manufacturer invests in growing space following export surge
- 08/06/2016 - Temporary building specialist goes green with new standard
- 08/06/2016 - Greenvale ramps up storage to meet Christmas potato rush
- 09/11/2015 - Temporary building helps meet record demand for Scotch whisky
- 29/10/2015 - Spaciotempo solution key in bid for Bronze-Age time capsule
- 19/08/2015 - Innovative buildings help quench Britain’s changing drinking habits
- 19/08/2015 - Temporary sports complex wins top marks
- 19/08/2015 - Spaciotempo has solution for Ferrari experts
- 19/08/2015 - New jobs part of ambitious growth plan for Spaciotempo
- 16/04/2015 - Experts provide import solution at major port
- 08/04/2015 - New guide shows innovative buildings are cost-effective solution for education sector
- 16/03/2015 - New jobs part of ambitious growth plan
- 13/02/2015 - ISO Quality standard shows commitment to customers at Spaciotempo
- 13/02/2015 - Temporary pool complex making waves north of border
- 13/02/2015 - Logistics managers are being urged to consider a temporary solution to meet a growing shortage of quality warehousing space.
- 13/02/2015 - Spaciotempo steps up operations in Ireland
- 12/02/2015 - University challenge can win top marks in £40m makeover
- 02/07/2013 - Temporary car showroom impresses staff and customers at VW Letchworth
- 16/05/2013 - Spaciotempo’s temporary space helps Nissan’s LEAF to roll off the production line
- 16/05/2013 - Money and customer demands are named as the biggest challenges for the materials handling industry
- 10/10/2011 - Spaciotempo provides temporary retail space during renovation
- 10/10/2011 - Landrover opts for Unloading Protection
- 10/10/2011 - Fleetwood Town Players Tunnel
- 01/06/2011 - Spaciotempo meets space needs of Stadco
- 01/06/2011 - Flexible Spaciotempo building earns contract extension at Fujitsu
- 01/06/2011 - Decontamination tunnel for North Staffs Hospital
- 25/01/2010 - Temporary digs solution for Webbs
- 22/01/2010 - Adaptability for Dril-quip wins praise for Spaciotempo
- 22/10/2008 - A “Temporary” Solution To The Economic Crisis
- 03/10/2008 - Case Study Of the 'Spaciotempo'