20 May 2013
The remote control for people who struggle operating ordinary switchesTouch-N-Switch is an essential companion for people with limiting dexterity problems, cognitive problems, sensory loss, short term memory issues or communication problems.
TOUCH FUNCTION SELECT
TURN LIGHTING ON/OFF WITH A TAP TOUCH
SWITCH POWER TO APPLIANCES ON/OFF WITH A TAP TOUCH
TOUCH HELP CALL BUTTON
BRAILLE TOUCH AREAS
TALKING FUNCTION BUTTON
POWERED BY 4 X AA BATTERIES
SUITABLE FOR VISUALLY IMPAIRED
SUITABLE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS
LABEL OR GRAPHIC TOUCH AREAS
Touch-N-Switch is the first ever product of its kind designed to provide a means for people with physical or mental barriers perform everyday tasks unaided, simply by touching a labelled area of the ergonomically designed control pad. Voice reminders, memos, communication messages are easily recorded and played back. An SOS touch pad can transmit a help call to a support worker/carer pager or initiate dialling from an emergency telephone auto dialler.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/06/2017 - What is Dravet Syndrome?
- 13/06/2017 - Young onset dementia
- 13/06/2017 - Assistive technology provides numerous affordale care solutions
- 15/05/2015 - Medpage Limited launch new epileptic seizure monitor.
- 15/05/2015 - Fall protection for hospitals & care homes
- 01/08/2014 - iHelp the ultimate safety companion for the elderly and vulnerable
- 01/08/2014 - The MP5 ULTRA is a revolutionary patient movement sensor for the detection of epleptic seizure movement from a person in bed
- 01/08/2014 - MemRabel 2 - a product created to supplement absent carers
- 01/08/2014 - Medpage Limited Launch New Seizure Monitor - Medpage MP5V2
- 20/05/2013 - Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduces New Products
- 20/05/2013 - Call-Hear
- 20/05/2013 - Easylink supporting The National Charity - Young Epilepsy
- 20/05/2013 - Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduce New Fall Detection Product
- 20/05/2013 - Rondish Totally Wire-Free Bed & Chair Occupancy Alarm
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Memo Reminder with 4 x Daily Alarms
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Announcement (TT-01)
- 20/05/2013 - Why choose Medpage?
- 20/05/2013 - Motability Scooter Tracker – Find a missing scooter or motorised wheelchair in seconds
- 20/05/2013 - The history of the Medpage epileptic seizure movement detector
- 27/06/2011 - MemRabel™ Dementia Care Aid - What is MemRabel?
- 23/06/2011 - How We Got Our Nights Back