Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduce New Fall Detection Product
20 May 2013
The device is housed in our 4-channel key fob case so as not to appear labelling in any way, a reason identified recently why people fail to use some fall alarms available.With the added features of SOS and remote control, a person at risk from falls is more likely carry it around as it has use for them.
FALL SENSORS The FAS-2 is a multi-function product with dual fall detection sensors. The sensors are controlled by software that provides four modes of fall detection. 1. Sudden drop. 2. Tilt from vertical to horizontal. 3. Slump fall. 4. Abnormal prolonged movement after a fall indicative of an epileptic seizure.
SOS The FAS-2 has an SOS button that can signal the MPPL pager for in-house carer fall alert, or can trigger our AD–01 telephone dialler or any other device programmed to receive signals.
LIGHTING/APPLIANCE ON/OFF The FAS-2 is equipped with two buttons that can be used to control HomeEasy remote control products, such as lighting or electrical appliances from the wall socket.
VIBRATION ALERT If the fall alarm is activated an integral vibration alert operates to warn the user. This feature substantially reduces false alarms especially when used with a telephone auto dialler. Additionally, the vibration alert operates as a reassurance indication when any of the buttons are pressed.
Essential for people with dual sensory loss.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/06/2017 - What is Dravet Syndrome?
- 13/06/2017 - Young onset dementia
- 13/06/2017 - Assistive technology provides numerous affordale care solutions
- 15/05/2015 - Medpage Limited launch new epileptic seizure monitor.
- 15/05/2015 - Fall protection for hospitals & care homes
- 01/08/2014 - iHelp the ultimate safety companion for the elderly and vulnerable
- 01/08/2014 - The MP5 ULTRA is a revolutionary patient movement sensor for the detection of epleptic seizure movement from a person in bed
- 01/08/2014 - MemRabel 2 - a product created to supplement absent carers
- 01/08/2014 - Medpage Limited Launch New Seizure Monitor - Medpage MP5V2
- 20/05/2013 - Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduces New Products
- 20/05/2013 - Call-Hear
- 20/05/2013 - Easylink supporting The National Charity - Young Epilepsy
- 20/05/2013 - Rondish Totally Wire-Free Bed & Chair Occupancy Alarm
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Memo Reminder with 4 x Daily Alarms
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Announcement (TT-01)
- 20/05/2013 - Why choose Medpage?
- 20/05/2013 - Motability Scooter Tracker – Find a missing scooter or motorised wheelchair in seconds
- 20/05/2013 - Touch-N-Switch
- 20/05/2013 - The history of the Medpage epileptic seizure movement detector
- 27/06/2011 - MemRabel™ Dementia Care Aid - What is MemRabel?
- 23/06/2011 - How We Got Our Nights Back