20 May 2013
Call-Hear, an alert aid supplied by Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK, offers a convenient way for people with mobility problems to gain access or attention when help is required to enter a building or access an awkward area.The system comprises of a rugged transmitter with a clearly marked call button and a magnetic sensor. The sensor can be activated by a telescopic wand enabling a person in a wheelchair to easily operate the call switch.
When the call switch is activated an alarm signal is transmitted to a portable battery/mains powered alarm receiver with tone alarm and flashing light. With the magnetic sensor, the transmitter can be installed to an inside window.
A sticker is provided for the outside of the window, replicating the transmitter unit. Additionally, a pull cord transmitter is available that can be used for W/C alarm applications.
The product offers an economical solution for smaller retail outlets to comply with Disabled Access compliance requirements and improve services offered to disabled customers.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 13/06/2017 - What is Dravet Syndrome?
- 13/06/2017 - Young onset dementia
- 13/06/2017 - Assistive technology provides numerous affordale care solutions
- 15/05/2015 - Medpage Limited launch new epileptic seizure monitor.
- 15/05/2015 - Fall protection for hospitals & care homes
- 01/08/2014 - iHelp the ultimate safety companion for the elderly and vulnerable
- 01/08/2014 - The MP5 ULTRA is a revolutionary patient movement sensor for the detection of epleptic seizure movement from a person in bed
- 01/08/2014 - MemRabel 2 - a product created to supplement absent carers
- 01/08/2014 - Medpage Limited Launch New Seizure Monitor - Medpage MP5V2
- 20/05/2013 - Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduces New Products
- 20/05/2013 - Easylink supporting The National Charity - Young Epilepsy
- 20/05/2013 - Medpage Limited T/A Easylink UK Introduce New Fall Detection Product
- 20/05/2013 - Rondish Totally Wire-Free Bed & Chair Occupancy Alarm
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Memo Reminder with 4 x Daily Alarms
- 20/05/2013 - Talking Thermometer with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Announcement (TT-01)
- 20/05/2013 - Why choose Medpage?
- 20/05/2013 - Motability Scooter Tracker – Find a missing scooter or motorised wheelchair in seconds
- 20/05/2013 - Touch-N-Switch
- 20/05/2013 - The history of the Medpage epileptic seizure movement detector
- 27/06/2011 - MemRabel™ Dementia Care Aid - What is MemRabel?
- 23/06/2011 - How We Got Our Nights Back