Happy Birthday to us!
24 May 2013
Nationwide Safety Surfaces is celebrating its first birthday this week!We’ve had a great year with some exciting projects completed, from surrounds for sunken trampolines in Merton to a castle creche in the Outer Hebrides.
We know there are many ways to incorporate safety surfaces into your project but even we’ve been amazed at the breadth of projects we’ve carried out this year – there’s been a pub in York, an Ambassador’s residence in London, and many more in locations from Cornwall to the coast of Scotland (and all points in between!).
Offering wet pour, artificial grass, resin bound gravel and bonded bark, these safety surfaces work together to compliment eachother and enhance the area you are resurfacing, whether it’s a playground, a swimming pool surround, or your back garden.
We’ve also had great success with our safety surface repair kits. If your wet pour safety surface has been vandalised or damaged in some way, we can provide you with a cost effective solution which will fix an area of up to 1m2.
You can either do this yourself following simple instructions – or if you prefer, Nationwide Safety Surfaces will happily carry out the repair for you.
It may be our first birthday, but the years of experience we have in the safety surface industry mean that you can rest assured you will be getting not just the right surface for the job, but one that is expertly fitted by highly trained and experienced installation teams.
Why not call us today and see how we can help you with your safety surface needs?
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/06/2017 - Designing a safe and fun family garden
- 01/06/2017 - National Picnic Week
- 01/06/2017 - The Hollies Pre-school, Poynton
- 19/10/2015 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces works with ‘The Kirsty Club’
- 07/05/2015 - Playground Surfaces
- 16/03/2015 - Does my driveway need to be suds complaint?
- 12/02/2015 - Jersey Case Study
- 05/12/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces showcase their talent at the Christmas Tree Festival
- 18/11/2014 - The National Building Specification
- 04/08/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces: Proud sponsors of the 102nd Wilmslow Show
- 28/07/2014 - Summer hotting up for NSS…
- 24/07/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces Client Case Study: St Mary and St Giles Primary School, Stony Stratford
- 24/07/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces: Proud sponsors of the 102nd Wilmslow Show
- 16/05/2014 - 2014 hotting up for Nationwide Safety Surfaces
- 11/04/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces scoops award at ‘The Grafters’
- 13/01/2014 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces: keeping your pathways and bunkers above par….
- 18/12/2013 - Wetpour FAQ’s………….. and more importantly the answers
- 09/12/2013 - A bright playground = bright and happy children!
- 16/05/2013 - Nationwide Safety Surfaces has Health & Safety approval
- 16/05/2013 - Safety Surface for Spring
- 18/02/2013 - Safety Surface for Spring
- 10/01/2013 - Safety Surfaces Receives Sub-Contractors Health And Safety Approval
- 10/01/2013 - How Can Safety Surfaces Improve Your Home?
- 05/12/2012 - Five Great Ways To Use Artificial Grass