New Stedifoot Max Is Put Through Its Paces
29 May 2013
In response to positive customer feedback, Stedifooot is busy developing the ultimate walking stick support aid, called Stedifoot Max.The latest design features a permanent connection between the stick and Stedifoot.
Our chief tester, John, has comprehensively tested the latest prototype over the North Yorkshire moors, under a variety of different and difficult terrain and weather conditions.
John's first impression was very encouraging: "this new version of Stedifoot is excellent and for me even more useful than the original because the foot is fixed in position and always faces forward.
I am reliant on Stedifoot to give me the confidence to get about and this is so helpful to me that I am going to keep it!" More news and photos to follow shortly.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/09/2013 - Stedifoot Walking Stick Support Aid Features Free Enhancement
- 19/07/2013 - Stedifoot Recommended by the Gloucestershire Arthritis Trust
- 12/04/2013 - Stedifoot Works With Crutches Too!
- 09/01/2013 - The Stedifoot W.A.L.K.S.A.F.E Guide To Winter Walking
- 04/12/2012 - Innovative Walking Stick Support Aid Helps Winter Walking