10 June 2013
This fragrance dispenser will not only cut down on refill usage and therefore have a positive effect on the environment it also allows a reduction in overall servicing costs for rental customers.There are no programming restrictions allowing maximum fragrance delivery when it is needed. Unlike competing units it can be programmed to operate precisely when a facility is in use or for any pre-specified number of days.
Available in a white finish, the dispenser is made from solid construction PP Chemical-resistant plastic and is insecticide compatible.
• 24 hour digital display
• 1-60 minute spray interval setting
• Days to next service programming function
• Low energy consumption
• Day on/off settings
• Fragrance refill display
• Alarm on/off function for empty
• Fragrance refill LED
• Suitable for 65mm diameter refills (240 to 300 ml)
• 12 month battery life (2 x Alkaline D-cell)
• Key lockable
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 11/03/2016 - The CH4400x POJ "top of the range"
- 11/02/2016 - Is a Clean Toilet Enough for Users to Overcome their Fear of Public Hygiene?
- 11/02/2016 - Hand dryers vs paper towels - which would you choose ?
- 11/02/2016 - 5 Scents to Help Wipe Away your Monday Blues and Increase your Productivity!
- 10/02/2014 - C21 Couch Roll Dispensers
- 10/02/2014 - Wall Mounted Cigarette Bins
- 08/10/2013 - Boxing clever in the washroom
- 08/10/2013 - Bringing Outdoor freshness indoors
- 10/06/2013 - Prestige Dispensers
- 24/05/2013 - Vomiting humanoid helps research
- 24/05/2013 - Finally spring seems to be here
- 11/03/2013 - Dust Control Entrance Mats
- 11/03/2013 - Urinal Water Management system ( Cistermiser )
- 11/03/2013 - Sanitary Bins and Sanitary Waste Disposal
- 11/03/2013 - Chatha Hygiene Automatic Handryer Range
- 11/03/2013 - Soap Dispensers and Toilet paper Dispensers
- 11/03/2013 - Feminine Hygiene Units
- 11/03/2013 - Vending Machines
- 11/03/2013 - Washroom & Hygiene Services