Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
11 June 2013
Let’s clean up those dirty old handsets and have some nice new curly cords and inserts to match the sunshine and put a smile on the faces of your staff.The only qualifier is that the handsets MUST be Avaya INDeX. That is any model in the DT or “20” series ranges
If you do not have spare handsets and obviously require them to continue your business, call us and we can probably supply replacements prior to sending handsets to us for refurbishing.
“When we get your old dirty handsets, we strip them down,. Remove all of the inserts and cables and put them through our cleaning process. They are then checked and tested so we can replace scuffed screen or worn out keys.
They are then rebuilt and electronically tested either NEW curly cords, inserts and hygienically cleaned hand pieces are fitted. The finished, tested handset is then shrink-wrapped to keep it clean and returned to you . All within 5 days and for only £10.00 + carriage + vat each.
And finally, remember that we probably hold the largest and most comprehensive stock of 2nd user Avaya INDeX kit in the UK
For help and advice, please call us on FREEPHONE:
08000 093 053
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 16/05/2014 - AVAYA Index Handset
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets