Temporary car showroom impresses staff and customers at VW Letchworth
02 July 2013
A Hertfordshire dealership has become the latest motor retailer to operate out of a temporary building while work is underway to revamp its showroom.VW Letchworth, which is owned by leading automotive group Jardine Motors UK, is currently renovating its premises in an extensive programme, which has meant that its sales operation has had to be transferred into a temporary showroom.
Supplied by Spaciotempo and erected just yards from where construction work is now underway, the temporary building measures 250sqm and has enough space for four vehicles and two sales offices.
It also has 4.6m-wide roller doors to allow for cars to enter the showroom, while a set of glazed double doors welcome customers inside.
Paul Styles, Brand Manager for VW Letchworth, said: “There is no way that we could have stayed in the old showroom while the work is ongoing, so we have all been very pleasantly surprised by the feel of the temporary car showroom.
“It is so vital for a showroom to match the looks and status of the cars themselves and the building is light, airy and feels solid. The customers are impressed by it and it is much better than you’d expect from a temporary building.”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/07/2017 - Semi-permanent building provides long-term storage solution for Irish international food group
- 17/08/2016 - Temporary building specialist ‘raises the roof’ with new product launch
- 21/07/2016 - ‘Pompeii of the Fens’ set to change excavation projects forever
- 08/06/2016 - Temporary structures key to “Celtic Phoenix” as industrial property prices surge
- 08/06/2016 - UK manufacturer invests in growing space following export surge
- 08/06/2016 - Temporary building specialist goes green with new standard
- 08/06/2016 - Greenvale ramps up storage to meet Christmas potato rush
- 09/11/2015 - Temporary building helps meet record demand for Scotch whisky
- 29/10/2015 - Spaciotempo solution key in bid for Bronze-Age time capsule
- 19/08/2015 - Innovative buildings help quench Britain’s changing drinking habits
- 19/08/2015 - Temporary sports complex wins top marks
- 19/08/2015 - Spaciotempo has solution for Ferrari experts
- 19/08/2015 - New jobs part of ambitious growth plan for Spaciotempo
- 16/04/2015 - Experts provide import solution at major port
- 08/04/2015 - New guide shows innovative buildings are cost-effective solution for education sector
- 16/03/2015 - New jobs part of ambitious growth plan
- 13/02/2015 - ISO Quality standard shows commitment to customers at Spaciotempo
- 13/02/2015 - Temporary pool complex making waves north of border
- 13/02/2015 - Logistics managers are being urged to consider a temporary solution to meet a growing shortage of quality warehousing space.
- 13/02/2015 - Spaciotempo steps up operations in Ireland
- 12/02/2015 - University challenge can win top marks in £40m makeover
- 17/05/2013 - Cooper BMW Sunderland’s temporary showroom shines during major works
- 16/05/2013 - Spaciotempo’s temporary space helps Nissan’s LEAF to roll off the production line
- 16/05/2013 - Money and customer demands are named as the biggest challenges for the materials handling industry
- 10/10/2011 - Spaciotempo provides temporary retail space during renovation
- 10/10/2011 - Landrover opts for Unloading Protection
- 10/10/2011 - Fleetwood Town Players Tunnel
- 01/06/2011 - Spaciotempo meets space needs of Stadco
- 01/06/2011 - Flexible Spaciotempo building earns contract extension at Fujitsu
- 01/06/2011 - Decontamination tunnel for North Staffs Hospital
- 25/01/2010 - Temporary digs solution for Webbs
- 22/01/2010 - Adaptability for Dril-quip wins praise for Spaciotempo
- 22/10/2008 - A “Temporary” Solution To The Economic Crisis
- 03/10/2008 - Case Study Of the 'Spaciotempo'