Tame Sun, Preserved Beauty
03 July 2013
To illuminate the skin, Jean d’Estrees offers a full range of sun care products which have been formulated with proven active ingredients and selected for their outstanding efficiency and proven protective power.With 4 simple stages, all aspects are covered
1. Preparation- Tanning Preparation face and body- this fluid cream activates the production of melanin and Tan Extender helps to keep the sun kissed look for longer.
2. Instant Tan-Self Tan Emulsion for Face and body gives a sublime and natural looking tan, whenever you like and Self Tanning wipes offer a quick and easy application allowing an all year round glow.
3. Protection- TAN SAFELY-the simplest and most important advice we can give. With a selection of sun protection products ranging from SPF10 to SPF50, Jean d’Estrees gives the ability to tan safely for even the most sensitive skins, have a strong anti-ageing effect as well as giving simplicity of use, with an irresistible holiday fragrance. Powerful active ingredients neutralize free radicals, maximise hydration and regenerate the skin with each application.
4. Repair- After Sun Emulsion. The skin is instantly soothed, cooled and replenished as if by a fresh drink of water.
Not only can our SPF30 Sun wrinkle control cream and our SPF50 Sun cream for face and sensitive zones be used in the sun, they are ideal for use after Laser treatment to protect the delicate and sensitive post treatment skin. They are quickly and easily absorbed leaving no trace, just an invisible protective barrier.
Jean d’Estrees SUN CARE a wealth of active ingredients and joy of sensations
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/08/2013 - The Anti- ageing weapon - Luxury Collagen and Caviar Facial 3D Rides Anti-wrinkle Treatment
- 19/08/2013 - Anti Wrinkle Facial Treatment
- 03/07/2013 - Natural Effectiveness
- 11/06/2013 - Jean d’Estrees Paris is an exclusive Parisian skincare brand with over 60 years of heritage.
- 06/10/2011 - £200 off your next order if you like it, £100 back if you don’t.