Land Instruments SPOT R100 Temperature Thermometer enhances non-contact infra-red range
23 July 2013
With its Multi-Mode, The new SPOT R100 Temperature Thermometer from Land Instruments, sets new standards for industrial non-contact infra-red temperature measurement.Land Instruments has set new usability and capability standards for industrial non-contact infrared thermometers with the introduction of the SPOT R100 high-temperature, multi-mode thermometer.
The SPOT R100 thermometer uniquely combines five different operating modes, including ratio setting, two single wavelengths, a multi-mode setting and duo setting.
Ratio setting mode was specifically designed for metal heat treatment applications that require high-accuracy temperature measurement as a vital component of overall process control and product quality.
The versatile SPOT R100 offers enhanced on-board processing capabilities, eliminating the need for a separate signal processing device. The SPOT R100 features a simple user interface for local set up and configuration, including spot size & focus distance, live target temperature, emissivity, alarms and measurement range.
Configuration can be achieved remotely over the internet via a dedicated web browser or proprietary SPOT Viewer software.
In addition, the SPOT R100 has a built-in visual camera to aid with target alignment. It eliminates laser safety issues by using a patented green LED for sighting to confirm spot size and focal length simply and accurately. All versions of the SPOT thermometer offer a combination of Ethernet, Modbus, TCP, video and analogue inputs and outputs as standard.
All expected measurement parameters, including Averaging, Peak Picking, Mode Master and Background Compensation, are standard on all models.
The SPOT R100 high-temperature thermometer is designed as a drop-in replacement for existing installed thermometers.
Click here for further details
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 08/09/2015 - Ametek Land Extends Spot Pyrometer Range
- 19/08/2015 - AMETEK Land launches Cyclops Logger App
- 07/07/2015 - AMETEK Land Instruments celebrates 45th anniversary of UKAS calibration laboratory
- 10/06/2015 - NORSOK Super Duplex Approval Opens Global Supply Chain for Fine Tubes
- 07/05/2015 - Ametek Land's NEW temperature analysis software is SPOT on!
- 03/07/2014 - AMETEK Land introduces NEW Cyclops L - portable non-contact thermometers
- 13/01/2014 - Land Instruments launches NEW thermal imaging system to see inside Furnaces and Boilers
- 13/01/2014 - Design Team behind AMETEK-Land’s new Spot thermometer are highly commended at British Engineering Excellence Awards