Three New Sales Team Members at Vortice
30 July 2013
Roy Brown (East Yorkshire and the North East), Tony Green-Hurst (London and South East) and Liam Barrett (South West) have all joined the sales team at Vortice as Area Business Managers.This is Roy Brown’s return to Vortice having worked for the company from 1997 to 2001. He has since gained additional experience at SVS, Xpelair, Ruskin Air Management and Howdens Joinery before coming back ‘home’ to Vortice! Roy’s interests include gardening, DIY and sport.
Tony Green-Hurst has worked in the ventilation industry for six years and lives in Milton Keynes where he is a keen football coach for his local Under 7s team.
Liam Barrett has spent several years in the ventilation industry as well as working in air conditioning and heat pumps. He lives in Andover with wife Sue and is interested in football, rugby and boxing, although these days claims that interested is mostly from an armchair!
National Sales Manager Paul Gunner said: “ We’re delighted to welcome our new recruits and feel sure that their wealth of experience will reap dividends for Vortice.”
Vortice offers ventilation systems for the domestic, commercial and industrial markets, visit www.vortice.ltd.uk for more information.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 01/08/2014 - Jennifer Lane rejoins Vortice Ltd as Technical Marketing Manager
- 15/05/2014 - Vortice helps Fabulous Development reach Energy Efficiency Targets
- 20/02/2014 - Vortice Exhibits at Mostra Covegno in March
- 11/11/2013 - New Twin Fans and Acoustic Box Fans from Vortice
- 03/09/2013 - Vortice Appoints New Apprentice
- 03/09/2013 - Vortice Launches Punto Evo
- 03/05/2013 - Vortice Launches BPEC Course
- 12/04/2013 - Vortice Plants Trees for a New Generation