Texabri Structures and Buildings
10 January 2014
Sunshade Services are proud to announce that we have secured the sole distribution rights for ‘Texabri’ stretches canvas modular canopies.For a durable, safe and aesthetically pleasing solution to your shading problems, look no further. For your covered outside areas regardless of the technical, environmental or budgetary specifications, we will always offer you the best solution: the one that meets your needs!
TEXABRI structures and buildings integrate perfectly in our sustainable development policy, the main components of our structures, steel frameworks and PVC membranes are 100% recyclable. All Texabri installations comply with current health & safety legislation and meet the specific regulations for Big Tops, Tents and Structures and NV65.
Galvanized, oven-glazed, steel structure for maximum strength whilst also offering maximum protection against corrosion.
PVC membrane in translucent woven fabric for natural luminosity and resistance against extreme winds:
Fabric Weight: up to 1,100g/m2, Fire retardant classification: M2, Warranty: up to 10 years
Contact us now for your FREE no obligation site survey & quotation!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/08/2015 - Sunshade Services new member
- 19/08/2015 - New Canopy for Right Step Nursery
- 19/08/2015 - Contract recently completed by Sunshade Services
- 10/01/2014 - Sunshade Services on the Move
- 22/07/2013 - Texabri Modular Stretched Canvas Shelters
- 28/05/2012 - Sunshade Services Ltd. are proud to announce the further expansion of their business.
- 07/02/2011 - Sunshade Services Announce Continued Growth & Increased Sales
- 19/05/2010 - Specialist Waterproof Shade Structures for Year Round Protection!
- 15/01/2010 - Sunshade Services design bespoke designed shade sail structures