Learning Nexus appoints Laura May as Customer Support Manager
20 February 2014
eLearning provider Learning Nexus has appointed Laura May, former Production Manager of Safety4Business Ltd, as Customer Support Manager.Laura's main role will be to deliver training and support to Freeshare members, in addition to supporting customers with use of the Course Builder & Editor authoring tool.
Freeshare is a community platform created by Learning Nexus and available exclusively for not for profit (NfP) and public sector organisations to create and share eLearning courses online and via the Nimbus Course Builder.
Learning Nexus hopes to significantly grow the use of platform over the coming year and is close to surpassing the 100 courses mark in the Freeshare eCatalogue. Laura’s new role will help the company achieve its objectives in this exciting area of the business.
Laura from Learning Nexus said about her new role ‘It is going to be a varied and exciting new role, I look forward to working with our customers, hopefully more directly, in offering them the support needed with course builder to enable more courses to be shared, so that the Freeshare eCatalogue can keep on expanding!’
There are currently 83 courses available in the Freeshare eCatalogue that have been created and shared by public sector organisations already, including titles such as: ‘A Guide to Performance, Development and Review’, ‘Writing Minutes’, ‘Fraud Awareness’ and ‘The Hazards and Risks of Lone Working’.
Many of the courses are fully editable and customisable and also carry the British Institute for Learning and Development (BILD) quality mark.
New courses are added to the catalogue on a quarterly basis, with the next update due next month.
For more information on Freeshare, please visit the website www.freeshare.org.uk or alternatively talk to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2015 - Safety4Business is delighted to release acclaimed NEBOSH Qualification
- 27/03/2015 - Safety4Business and preferred Scottish partner MediaCorp launch NEBOSH eLearning at Health and Safety Scotland 2015
- 08/10/2014 - Online qualifications released by Learning Nexus & Partner AIM Awards
- 22/07/2014 - Learning Nexus Receives Quality Mark Approval
- 10/07/2014 - Learning Nexus will conduct a workshop at the AIM Awards Conference titled, “eLearning: business as usual”
- 30/06/2014 - Safety4Business awarded RoSPA stamp of approval for eLearning Health & Safety Courses
- 12/06/2014 - College grants new award for flexible learning
- 16/05/2014 - Safety4Business is exhibiting at Safety & Health Expo
- 03/04/2014 - Safety4Business appoints Qualifications Coordinator
- 10/02/2014 - Safety4Business supplying Health & Safety eLearning to the Holcim Technology and Services
- 28/01/2014 - Safety4Business welcomes Indian Partner ‘Innovative EHS Solutions’
- 21/01/2014 - Learning Nexus working with Ocado to provide bespoke eLearning
- 21/11/2013 - Learning Nexus sponsors Great Ormond Street Hospital’s first ever Learning Innovations Conference.
- 11/11/2013 - Learning Nexus partnered with Phoenix Safety Solutions
- 23/09/2013 - Learning Nexus showcasing Safety4Business brand at India’s Largest Safety Event - OSH India
- 23/09/2013 - Learning Nexus acquires International Health & Safety eLearning provider Safety4Business
- 11/04/2013 - DSE Course