Cropton Park adds Fitness with Fun
15 May 2014
Cropton Park, in Hull has seen a burst of fitness fun thanks to play equipment specialists, Proludic.Hull City Council, which runs Cropton Park, has invested heavily in social fitness, funding £350,000 to build outdoor gyms across the city.
The council chose play equipment specialists, Proludic, to improve the Cropton Park’s fitness offering, which is one of the main parks in the city.
The new and improved fitness area at Cropton Park incorporates some of Proludic’s most innovative offerings including: a Vitality Fitness Trail, Table Tennis, Vitality Station and Cyclogym BMX Circuit.
Commenting on the fitness scheme, managing director at Proludic, Michael Hoenigmann said, ‘It’s great to see Hull City Council actively engaging with outdoor fitness and improving their parks. Seeing our fitness scheme installed and the community benefitting from the improved and innovative fitness equipment is really encouraging.
“Here at Proludic we aim to make sure our outdoor fitness facilities are inclusive and accessible for all, and I think we have certainly achieved this with the Cropton Park scheme.”
Parks and open spaces manager at Hull City Council, Andrew Wilson, commented, “It has been a pleasure to work with the team at Proludic, and we’re very pleased with the installed fitness scheme at Cropton Park. One of the main aspects that stood out about Proludic’s fitness offering was the element of fun that has been incorporated throughout. The facility is family-friendly and inclusive and accessible to all, which has particularly impressed us, as the park is open to a large demographic.”
To find out about Proludic’s specialist fitness equipment, visit the website: www.proludic.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/09/2020 - More than ever, the lockdown caused by the Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of outdoor spaces for everyone.
- 04/06/2020 - Delivering more than just design!
- 04/06/2020 - Proludic launches 100 Rainbows Pledge
- 10/03/2020 - The Proludic team give a big welcome to Russell
- 10/01/2020 - Proludic’s new 2020 catalogue has arrived for all your play and sport needs
- 10/04/2019 - Proludic launch exciting new leisure brochure
- 02/02/2018 - Got a New Year’s Fitness Resolution…
- 02/02/2018 - Here’s to a Great 2018
- 07/09/2017 - Introducing the new Proludic Sports App
- 16/08/2017 - Adding special FL-AIR to the Fleet Arm Museum
- 11/08/2017 - National Park Gem
- 11/08/2017 - 10 Years of Success for These Sites
- 18/07/2017 - Proludic celebrate National Children’s Day in style
- 18/07/2017 - 15 Years of Fun
- 17/11/2016 - Moving on up…Proludic Ltd expands and moves to bigger office space
- 08/11/2016 - Proludic to enable 1 million people to be more active by 2020, using outdoor fitness equipment
- 17/08/2016 - Proludic strengthen Scotland team…
- 25/07/2016 - Great Green Gyms in Knowlsey
- 21/07/2016 - Proludic Happy Snapping Campaign
- 18/03/2016 - Proludic Continues Expansion With Three New Starters
- 03/03/2016 - Proludic promotes home grown talent
- 25/01/2016 - New Products for 2016!
- 23/11/2015 - 7 Steps to a Successful Outdoor Gym
- 07/07/2015 - Your Community Can with This Girl Can and Proludic
- 06/05/2015 - Beech Grove Play Area Opens
- 27/03/2015 - Proludic Announce New Managing Director
- 20/02/2015 - New Website Launched
- 19/11/2014 - Proludic launch new and improved funding guide!
- 14/10/2014 - Playground Safety- Back to Basics
- 26/06/2014 - Proludic inspires imagination with new themed play range
- 15/05/2014 - Markeaton Park Creates Waves of Success for Proludic
- 16/08/2013 - Fields in Trust ‘Queen Elizabeth II Fields Challenge’ – an Olympic Legacy Success
- 16/08/2013 - Children Should Have the Right to Play
- 16/08/2013 - Let’s get Adults Exercising Again
- 12/09/2011 - Proludic launches ‘SOCIAL FITNESS’ campaign backed by Olympians Steve Backley and Roger Black
- 28/03/2011 - Proludic Launch FREE Funding and Community Engagement Guide!
- 04/11/2010 - Pease Park - Wakefield
- 14/09/2010 - Proludic strike 'Gold' at IOG Saltex
- 10/05/2010 - Smile, it’s Fitz Park!
- 20/01/2010 - Proludic appoint head of special projects
- 02/10/2009 - Ludic’ Area from Proludic - The future of Adventure Play
- 26/08/2009 - Proludic revamp Marmian Park
- 22/06/2009 - Risk and Challenge for Playbuilder Play Areas
- 21/04/2009 - Proludic playful landscapes
- 23/03/2009 - Two new play areas for Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
- 24/02/2009 - David Lloyd keeping fit with Proludic kit
- 24/02/2009 - Proludic hands on with Willoughby playground project
- 18/02/2009 - Proludic gets playful with Awsworth Parish Council
- 24/11/2008 - Building Dreams through Public Consultation
- 20/10/2008 - From Shed to Tree: The Business that Grew out of Fun
- 08/10/2008 - Discover the Benefits of Child's Play
- 08/10/2008 - Case Study for the £300,000 Revamp of Children's Park