AVAYA Index Handset
16 May 2014
The AVAYA INDeX handset has often been described as “Rare as Hen’s Teeth” as they rarely come on the 2nd user marketWhen launched, about 20 years ago. It was very advanced for its time. Even today, it starts to bridge the gap between DIGTAL handsets and VoiP where it can use the desktop PC for First-Party CTI and link into a data base.
It can be connected to a PC via a V.24 connector and dial out from a data base using the desktop. It of course, has all of the functionality of the 2050 with dual BLF buttons. Originally it was priced at almost £400.00. This was not considered expensive to get First-Party CTI.
Amongst all of our other services and products, we have just taken delivery of a quantity of these sophisticated handsets and are offering them at an attractive price of £56.00 each + vat. For any order's of 10 or above we will discount this price by 20% whilst stocks last.
Please not that these handsets can only be used with an AVAYA INDeX telephone system. NOT for home use
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/11/2018 - AVAYA INDeX. A new system for £500
- 24/09/2018 - AVAYA INDeX – Where is it now?
- 01/12/2016 - The only post brexit inflation proof telephone system
- 19/06/2015 - Telephone Rental
- 23/04/2015 - Business Rate Energy – What’s that?
- 30/10/2014 - RBM has its head in the “CLOUD”
- 18/09/2014 - Silly Summer season is now almost over- Let’s get serious
- 03/09/2013 - RBM now stock Avaya IP Office 400/500
- 22/07/2013 - FREE Avaya INDeX Handsets
- 11/06/2013 - Hooray! It’s nearly Summer (we hope!)
- 03/05/2013 - Avaya Index Maintenance Contracts
- 12/04/2013 - Hooray! A new financial year.
- 16/04/2012 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year. OOPS! Sorry, that was last years heading.
- 04/01/2012 - 2012 has to be better than 2011
- 15/08/2011 - A good reason to retain your Avaya Index Telephone System
- 12/04/2011 - Hooray! Forward into a new financial year.
- 05/01/2011 - Another Year and the old Avaya INDeX goes on and on!
- 16/06/2010 - The elections are over – what now?
- 04/05/2010 - Another successful year for RBM Voice & Data Consultancy
- 10/03/2010 - A Hot “Avaya INDeX Telephone System” SUMMER for you ALL!
- 05/01/2010 - RBM offer a certainty in uncertain times
- 12/11/2009 - Avaya INDeX 2nd User Reseller moves to larger premises
- 28/09/2009 - Avaya INDeX users reap the only ray of sunshine
- 23/07/2009 - Avaya INDeX systems continue working
- 09/06/2009 - Avaya withdraw all support for their INDeX users
- 23/04/2009 - Time for a new telephone system – why not buy a proven 2nd user system?
- 12/03/2009 - Can your INDeX telephone system be maintained?
- 30/01/2009 - Specialist repairs for INDeX Handsets