Choosing Beauty Therapy Equipment
19 May 2014
Many ‘concept’ machines may seem unaffordable for smaller salons and spas. However, this shouldn’t deter you as quality cost effective machines are available to suit any budget.Many ‘concept’ machines may seem unaffordable for smaller salons and spas. However, this shouldn’t deter you as quality cost effective machines are available to suit any budget.
Determining your target audience is crucial. What age are they? If your clientelle are more mature, Microcurrent machines to facilitate facial lifting treatments may be ideal. If you are focused on the teenage market, then deep cleansing Galvanic treatments may be more appealing.
How much are they likely to spend on a treatment and how often? Consider whether they are more likely to be interested in one off treatments or courses of 8-12 treatments, for example. For one off treatments, you may wish to consider Microdermabrasion, although this treatment can also be successfully used for courses of treatment so could cover both bases. Secondary spend opportunities should also be considered.
By offering Electrotherapy treatments, you can provide your therapists with the perfect opportunity to retail appropriate home care products to your clients. In this way, you can enhance your client’s treatment and also enhance profits for your business.
Finally, consider which company you will purchase your equipment from. Buying from an established, reliable company makes good sense as they are able to offer you good advice on which machine will serve your business best. Furthermore, they are more likely to be able to offer you good customer care and supportive warranties following your purchase.
A few companies still manufacture their own equipment, which is a bonus as they can supply you with in depth product knowledge and excellent technical back up.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/02/2016 - Timeless truth masks win best new anti-ageing product
- 19/02/2016 - Award winning timeless truth masks at Professional Beauty London
- 19/02/2016 - Carlton Professional showcases derma3cope at Professional Beauty London
- 14/08/2015 - Winner Of Sebta 2015 Announced
- 14/08/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack From Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Bee Venom mask from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 14/08/2014 - Carlton Beauty & Spa Announces Winner of SEBTA 2014
- 19/05/2014 - Carlton Beauty & Spa Launches Derma3cope
- 19/05/2014 - Carlton Professional Launches ThermaVisage RF8
- 19/05/2014 - Choosing Beauty and Spa Furniture
- 19/05/2014 - Luxury Masks Launched by Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 11/03/2013 - Carlton Professional launch Thermavisage RF8
- 11/03/2013 - New Treatments launched within Arosha Express Slimming Programme
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional announces judges for SEBTA 2011
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional launches the ultimate Anti-Ageing Machine
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton Professional supports Professional Beauty
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton continues headline sponsorship for next three years
- 24/07/2008 - Bodyshock
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton launches anniversary machine
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton wins professional beauty award
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton celebrates diamond anniversary