Power at your Fingertips
29 May 2014
LTE Scientific, one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of autoclaves and laboratory equipment has introduced a NEW powered door option to its popular Touchclave-Lab range of square-chambered autoclaves.Touchclave-lab autoclaves currently employ an easy-move manual vertical sliding door, which will continue to be provided as standard on all models.
In order to appeal to customers who prefer the idea of an automatically closing and opening door, LTE have developed the ‘power door’ option which is now available to order on all new Touchclave-Lab autoclaves.
The new system incorporates simple and reliable pneumatic pistons, fed from the built-in silent compressor. The door is opened and closed via the touchscreen, and will be fitted with a safety edge system which immediately stops the door in the event of an obstruction.
The Power Door option only increases the Touchclave-Lab's depth by 15mm, thus ensuring that the Touchclave-Lab range remains the most space-efficient autoclave of its type.
The Touchclave-Lab range is available in capacities from 150 to 450-litres and incorporates LTE’s powerful and versatile touchscreen control system. This easy to use menu driven system offers internal data archiving for up to 5000 cycles, 8 programmable cycles, comprehensive user logs and diagnostics as standard.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/07/2020 - LTE Scientific assists frontline fight against Covid-19 as it prepares for significant growth and investment in workforce
- 27/06/2019 - Swallow Ovens – Maximum Flexibility and Unparalleled Performance
- 14/05/2019 - Complete sterilisation and manual handling solution for new 'Super-Centre' in Liverpool
- 10/01/2019 - UK laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific appoints India and South-East Asia exports manager
- 12/11/2018 - UK Laboratory equipment manufacturer LTE Scientific expands its engineering services & customer support
- 24/05/2018 - Reduce Your Electricity Bill
- 10/10/2017 - Kingfisher Solution & Blanket Warming Cabinets
- 17/11/2016 - Chill Out!
- 13/10/2016 - EN16442 Compliant Endoscope Storage Solutions
- 12/11/2015 - Scope-Store Triumphs Again in Hong Kong
- 12/11/2015 - LTE Scope-Store Succeeds Again and Again
- 19/10/2015 - See You At Medica
- 19/10/2015 - LTE Appoints New Technical Director
- 15/10/2015 - Helen Joins LTE In The South
- 10/10/2013 - Aralab enters the UK market with LTE Scientific
- 10/10/2013 - LTE Appoints New Business Development Manager
- 27/10/2011 - A New Lease of Life
- 27/10/2011 - The Choice is Yours
- 25/08/2010 - CO2 Incubation on a Large Scale
- 06/07/2010 - Slim and Stylish – What a Performer !!
- 08/01/2010 - Old Autoclaves worth money to LTE
- 26/08/2009 - LTE awarded Autoclave contract
- 10/07/2009 - LTE Scientific at your NHS service
- 28/04/2009 - LTE introduce full control photostability testing
- 27/04/2009 - LTE solutions for temperature controlled environments
- 09/03/2009 - LTE Scientific launch new Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 20/06/2008 - Air Ballast on Autoclaves Provides New Lease of Life
- 20/06/2008 - LTE Develop Full Control Photostability Chamber
- 12/06/2008 - Storage Solution Frees-up Valuable Space and Time
- 17/09/2007 - Sliding Doors - NEW LTE autoclave range Steps Out
- 17/09/2007 - New Touchclave-R Autoclaves
- 17/09/2007 - Oven and Incubator Info.
- 17/09/2007 - Environmentally Controlled Walk-In Rooms