Moana Organic Skincare range scoops two commendations in prestigious beauty awards
12 June 2014
Despite being a new range for the UK market, Moana skincare has already wowed the industry and as a result has already been recognised in beauty awards, for the much-respected Natural Health Magazine’s Beauty Awards 2014.These awards recognise exceptional all-natural brands across skincare, haircare and make-up ranges. They are an important set of awards within an industry that often overlooks ingredients in favour of end results. For consumers who don’t wish to add unwanted chemicals and additives to their skin these awards offer a benchmark of standards for consumers to choose from.
Both Moana’s main range and their men’s range were recognised in the awards for 2014 – with Moana organic skincare gaining a highly commended in the ‘luxe range’ category and their Tau Moana men’s skincare range also coming highly commended in the ‘men’s skincare’ category. This recognition comes a mere few months after they landed in the UK, with many well-established UK brands also appearing alongside. This is great news for the New Zealand-based organic company whose commitment to effective, ethical and organic skincare they hope to share around the world.
Not only did Moana face stiff competition they were selected by an impressive panel of judges. As well as the editorial team of Natural Health Magazine the panel included industry-heavyweight Janey Goddard, President of the Complimentary Medical Association. She was joined by natural skincare dermatologist Claudia Louch and natural haircare expert, Daniel Galvin Jnr.
This achievement speaks highly of the efficacy of their skincare products, which are an entirely natural and organic blend of native New Zealand botanical products. The key, bio-active ingredient is glycans extracted from native red seaweed. These so closely resemble our own that they are able to penetrate beyond the first layer of the skin and so send messages to cells to produce more collagen. It’s the loss of our own glycans which are believed to be responsible for the loss of collagen, as it’s these that send the message to produce more. Because of this Moana products are incredibly useful for anti-ageing.
For consumers who are interested in chemical-free skincare products which work Moana ranges are available through The Natural Skincare Company (www.thenaturalskincarecompany.co.uk) who only work with ethical and all-natural suppliers.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/07/2014 - New shop opening in the heart of London
- 12/06/2014 - Moana skincare range gain award recognition
- 12/12/2013 - A revolution in skincare is available to order in time for Christmas
- 12/12/2013 - Next generation skin care range is available in UK in time for Christmas
- 04/12/2013 - What’s in YOUR make up bag?
- 04/12/2013 - How to rejuvenate your face without surgery
- 04/12/2013 - Bad skin culprits
- 04/12/2013 - Adopting a truly green lifestyle
- 04/12/2013 - The Natural Skin Care Company team up with New Zealand brand Moana to bring wonder ingredient red seaweed exclusively to UK shores
- 04/12/2013 - Is New Zealand marine plant life the answer to ageing skin?
- 23/09/2013 - DIY skincare remedies from the kitchen table
- 03/09/2013 - Natural Skincare Products For Use All Year Round
- 16/08/2013 - Natural skincare – celebrity fans
- 16/08/2013 - VegfestUK London October 5th 6th 2013 – Dates Confirmed
- 16/08/2013 - Look Good And Feel Great With The Natural Skincare Company
- 16/08/2013 - Natural Skincare Products You Can Rely On
- 16/08/2013 - Organic Skincare Routine Helps You To Look Great
- 16/08/2013 - Salon Skincare Products Help You To Look Good All The Time
- 23/07/2013 - The sun is finally here but how can people protect their complexions from unsightly pigmentation?
- 23/07/2013 - I’m interested in switching to all-organic and natural skin care products, how do I go about it?
- 23/07/2013 - Organic skin care products set to take the sector by storm