Proludic inspires imagination with new themed play range
26 June 2014
Proludic, play equipment specialists based in Nottingham, has launched a brand new themed play equipment range, TEMA.The new TEMA range combines three multi-play units for children aged two to eight and the equipment enables children to carry out a wide range of activities.
TEMA multi-play designs are available in three different themes: TEMA Adventure, TEMA City and TEMA Metropolis. The idea behind each theme is to inspire play development and imagination in the children that are using the equipment. There are plenty of opportunities for children to laugh, play, dream, and interact, as well as developing motor skills and stimulating imagination.
One of the many benefits of the TEMA range is that the design is compact and is the ideal all-in-one play solution that can optimise the use of space, even in the smallest play areas.
Commenting on the new range managing director at Proludic, Michael Hoenigmann, said, ‘I’m extremely proud to launch our new range of themed play equipment, the TEMA range. Here at Proludic we always aim create ranges, which are bespoke and engaging, and this collection continues with this proposition.
‘We’re confident that the TEMA play equipment will be a fantastic addition to many playgrounds and green spaces across the UK. The TEMA range represents innovations in play for children. The equipment enables children to engage their imagination and enjoy play through a storytelling manner, whilst both developing and socialising with their peers.’
For more information about Proludic’s new TEMA range – visit the website: http://www.proludic.co.uk.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 17/09/2020 - More than ever, the lockdown caused by the Covid-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of outdoor spaces for everyone.
- 04/06/2020 - Delivering more than just design!
- 04/06/2020 - Proludic launches 100 Rainbows Pledge
- 10/03/2020 - The Proludic team give a big welcome to Russell
- 10/01/2020 - Proludic’s new 2020 catalogue has arrived for all your play and sport needs
- 10/04/2019 - Proludic launch exciting new leisure brochure
- 02/02/2018 - Got a New Year’s Fitness Resolution…
- 02/02/2018 - Here’s to a Great 2018
- 07/09/2017 - Introducing the new Proludic Sports App
- 16/08/2017 - Adding special FL-AIR to the Fleet Arm Museum
- 11/08/2017 - National Park Gem
- 11/08/2017 - 10 Years of Success for These Sites
- 18/07/2017 - Proludic celebrate National Children’s Day in style
- 18/07/2017 - 15 Years of Fun
- 17/11/2016 - Moving on up…Proludic Ltd expands and moves to bigger office space
- 08/11/2016 - Proludic to enable 1 million people to be more active by 2020, using outdoor fitness equipment
- 17/08/2016 - Proludic strengthen Scotland team…
- 25/07/2016 - Great Green Gyms in Knowlsey
- 21/07/2016 - Proludic Happy Snapping Campaign
- 18/03/2016 - Proludic Continues Expansion With Three New Starters
- 03/03/2016 - Proludic promotes home grown talent
- 25/01/2016 - New Products for 2016!
- 23/11/2015 - 7 Steps to a Successful Outdoor Gym
- 07/07/2015 - Your Community Can with This Girl Can and Proludic
- 06/05/2015 - Beech Grove Play Area Opens
- 27/03/2015 - Proludic Announce New Managing Director
- 20/02/2015 - New Website Launched
- 19/11/2014 - Proludic launch new and improved funding guide!
- 14/10/2014 - Playground Safety- Back to Basics
- 15/05/2014 - Cropton Park adds Fitness with Fun
- 15/05/2014 - Markeaton Park Creates Waves of Success for Proludic
- 16/08/2013 - Fields in Trust ‘Queen Elizabeth II Fields Challenge’ – an Olympic Legacy Success
- 16/08/2013 - Children Should Have the Right to Play
- 16/08/2013 - Let’s get Adults Exercising Again
- 12/09/2011 - Proludic launches ‘SOCIAL FITNESS’ campaign backed by Olympians Steve Backley and Roger Black
- 28/03/2011 - Proludic Launch FREE Funding and Community Engagement Guide!
- 04/11/2010 - Pease Park - Wakefield
- 14/09/2010 - Proludic strike 'Gold' at IOG Saltex
- 10/05/2010 - Smile, it’s Fitz Park!
- 20/01/2010 - Proludic appoint head of special projects
- 02/10/2009 - Ludic’ Area from Proludic - The future of Adventure Play
- 26/08/2009 - Proludic revamp Marmian Park
- 22/06/2009 - Risk and Challenge for Playbuilder Play Areas
- 21/04/2009 - Proludic playful landscapes
- 23/03/2009 - Two new play areas for Epsom & Ewell Borough Council
- 24/02/2009 - David Lloyd keeping fit with Proludic kit
- 24/02/2009 - Proludic hands on with Willoughby playground project
- 18/02/2009 - Proludic gets playful with Awsworth Parish Council
- 24/11/2008 - Building Dreams through Public Consultation
- 20/10/2008 - From Shed to Tree: The Business that Grew out of Fun
- 08/10/2008 - Discover the Benefits of Child's Play
- 08/10/2008 - Case Study for the £300,000 Revamp of Children's Park