New shop opening in the heart of London
03 July 2014
Janna Organic Remedies, will offer two product ranges from The Natural Skincare Company productJanna Organic Skincare Remedies is pleased to announce the opening in June 2014 for its shop in London’s beautiful West End, promising to offer discerning customers high quality, effective products that won’t damage their skin or the environment with chemicals. Sharing this ethos with The Natural Skincare Company, it seemed a natural fit to partner together so Janna will be stocking two of their most popular skincare ranges – Paul Pender and Moana.
The Natural Skincare Company has been offering its customers the very best in natural beauty skincare since for a number of years and are pleased to see their product ranges stocked in Janna’s beautiful and exciting new retail outlet. Paul Penders is a trusted brand and one of their best-selling ranges, attributable to its quality and the results the products achieve. Especially suitable for mature, sensitive or dry skins there is a large number of products available in this range, from cleansers to intense anti-ageing moisturisers and more besides.
Moana is a newer product range for both The Natural Skincare Company and the UK and is already making great waves within the industry. Straight from New Zealand shores, literally, these exciting new natural products include an ingredient from the sea that is unique to New Zealand. It’s a red seaweed which offers incredible moisture retention properties but also includes glycans which can penetrate the skin and re-code skin cells.
We produce glycans of our own, a protein structure found in cells, and it’s the breakdown of these that stop our skin cells from producing more collagen. The glycans from the seaweed are an entirely natural way of rebuilding the lost signals, therefore encouraging more collagen production. The result of which is more youthful-looking skin.
Both ranges offer the best in luxury and quality and therefore coincide with the aim of Janna’s Organic Remedies, which is to offer customers wonderful products within a calm and peaceful surrounding. The shop will be at 83 George Street, W1U 8NQ, a delightful location a short walk north of London’s bustling shopping mecca, Oxford Street. It is at the west end of Oxford Street which means it is also only a short stroll from the gorgeous green open space of Hyde Park. Perfect to have a wander around and relax in after a morning’s shop!
Paul Penders and Moana products, as well as others, can also be purchased directly from the Natural Skincare Company – visit www.thenaturalskincarecompany.co.uk and start shopping today.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 12/06/2014 - Moana Organic Skincare range scoops two commendations in prestigious beauty awards
- 12/06/2014 - Moana skincare range gain award recognition
- 12/12/2013 - A revolution in skincare is available to order in time for Christmas
- 12/12/2013 - Next generation skin care range is available in UK in time for Christmas
- 04/12/2013 - What’s in YOUR make up bag?
- 04/12/2013 - How to rejuvenate your face without surgery
- 04/12/2013 - Bad skin culprits
- 04/12/2013 - Adopting a truly green lifestyle
- 04/12/2013 - The Natural Skin Care Company team up with New Zealand brand Moana to bring wonder ingredient red seaweed exclusively to UK shores
- 04/12/2013 - Is New Zealand marine plant life the answer to ageing skin?
- 23/09/2013 - DIY skincare remedies from the kitchen table
- 03/09/2013 - Natural Skincare Products For Use All Year Round
- 16/08/2013 - Natural skincare – celebrity fans
- 16/08/2013 - VegfestUK London October 5th 6th 2013 – Dates Confirmed
- 16/08/2013 - Look Good And Feel Great With The Natural Skincare Company
- 16/08/2013 - Natural Skincare Products You Can Rely On
- 16/08/2013 - Organic Skincare Routine Helps You To Look Great
- 16/08/2013 - Salon Skincare Products Help You To Look Good All The Time
- 23/07/2013 - The sun is finally here but how can people protect their complexions from unsightly pigmentation?
- 23/07/2013 - I’m interested in switching to all-organic and natural skin care products, how do I go about it?
- 23/07/2013 - Organic skin care products set to take the sector by storm