Optimization Package for NETZSCH Mills
16 June 2014
The new TetraNex® grinding system replaces the familiar TriNex® version. With the optimized arrangement of TetraNex® and TetraNex®-Plus disks, the power output of the mill is increased by more than 30%. Since, in many cases, this also increases energy efficiency, the improvement in production capacity is often even greater. Thus, the specific energy requirement is reduced, productivity is increased, and production costs are considerably decreased.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 18/11/2014 - NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing at P-MEC Europe in Paris
- 18/11/2014 - NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing successfully exhibits at Powtech 2014
- 18/11/2014 - NETZSCH Solutions for Ceramic Applications
- 08/10/2014 - GammaVita Premix Tank
- 08/10/2014 - Fine-cutting mill with rotating classifying feature – the sensational new development!
- 30/06/2014 - New name, renowned products – NETZSCH-CONDUX becomes NETZSCH Trockenmahltechnik
- 28/05/2014 - NETZSCH Counts on Innovation: The Mambo® is introduced at Interpack 2014
- 14/04/2014 - Enclosed System Concept improves Hygiene
- 26/03/2014 - NETZSCH-CONDUX s-Jet®
- 14/03/2014 - Intelligent Solutions for better Hygiene in Production
- 14/03/2014 - Schüttgutveredelung NOLL becomes NETZSCH Lohnmahltechnik GmbH
- 13/03/2014 - Hygiene in Production: Rethinking required
- 03/03/2014 - NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing Expand their Product Portfolio
- 12/02/2014 - Energetically intelligent Crushing of Cocoa, Sugar & Co.
- 04/02/2014 - New Condux® Impact Mill Series offers maximum flexibility
- 14/01/2014 - Nanomilling for Pharmaceutical APIs – The NETZSCH DeltaVita® Mill