Funding for Long Jump Athletics Facilities
21 July 2014
Having a long jump athletics facility installed at your school is a great way to promote healthy lifestyles for kids and get them into a new sport. However we understand that it can be difficult for a school to find the budget to build a new long jump runway or refurbish an existing one.This is why Soft Surfaces Ltd are helping schools throughout the UK to apply for grant funds from various funding organisations across the country.
A successful funding application through this scheme means that your school can have a brand new long jump runway and sand pit facility installed by Soft Surfaces Ltd free of charge. Funding organisations have money set aside to offer to schools where the installation of a new long jump athletics facility will help to promote healthy lifestyles and benefit the community as a whole. All you have to do is place an order with Soft Surfaces Ltd for the installation of a new long jump facility and you will receive help with your funding application. If you are unsuccessful in applying for funding, the project won’t go ahead and your school won’t have to pay anything, there is no catch. In order to be eligible for funding, your school will have to make plans for the long jump runway to be open to the public so that the whole project benefits your community as well as providing a new sports facility for the children at your school.
This infographic has been designed to show details of the whole process, from your initial enquiry to the construction of the long jump athletics facility:
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/11/2015 - Activity Surfacing Construction in Penrith
- 11/05/2015 - Tennis Court Surface Builders
- 23/04/2015 - Athletics Surface Maintenance
- 10/04/2015 - Needlepunch Playground Installation
- 17/02/2015 - 3G 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation
- 22/05/2014 - Multisport synthetic pitch resurfacing in London
- 20/02/2014 - Soft Surfaces Ltd Welcome a New Team Member
- 11/11/2013 - Brighton Pitch
- 27/03/2013 - Scott Calland Joins Soft Surfaces
- 15/03/2013 - Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- 29/01/2013 - Soft Surfaces Ltd appoints new Business Development Manager.
- 08/10/2012 - Soft Surfaces offer free playground graphics
- 13/06/2012 - Long Jump Runway Surfaces
- 27/02/2012 - Wetpour Graphics
- 24/02/2012 - MUGA surfaces