X-Ray Protective Clothing
28 July 2014
Wardray Premise Ltd has made x-ray protective clothing in the UK for more than 40 years. Aprons epitomize everything customers expect from Wardray in terms of product quality and longevity.Wardray’s protective clothing range includes traditional aprons and top & kilts. Garments are offered in a range of lead equivalents, come in a wide range of sizes and lengths to ensure a comfortable fit.
An optional labeling service, allows departments or individuals to ensure that their inventory of aprons is properly identified and accounted for. A Wardray apron can last in excess of five years and they offer a range of storage solutions to ensure that items are hung properly and staff can easily access the protection they need.
Customers may be seduced by the marketing of lead free aprons, but Wardray believe that the surcharge for the material and the minimal weight saving don’t offer good value for money.
Wardray challenge customers to try wearing one of their garments before selecting an alternative product. Their design allows the weight of the apron to be carried and supported at the waist.
In addition, Wardray offer thyroid collars and protective eyewear to ensure a safe working environment for staff.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 02/07/2020 - Wardray Premise Ltd is a UK manufacturer, trading for more than 100 years in medical and industrial sectors.
- 19/11/2019 - New adjustable height CUBE trolley.
- 22/08/2019 - Improving patients’ comfort
- 22/08/2019 - Improving products and holding prices
- 18/09/2018 - PR Acoustic Performance
- 16/07/2018 - Launch of new TetraGraph Neuromuscular Monitoring System
- 16/07/2018 - Delightful product endorsement
- 23/02/2018 - Launch of new TetraGraph Neuromuscular Monitoring System
- 04/12/2017 - Replacing old trolleys for new!
- 04/12/2017 - Delightful product endorsement
- 13/10/2016 - The Shard
- 13/10/2016 - Three Counties Equine Hospital MRI Facility
- 13/10/2016 - Wardray Premise Ltd are delighted to be appointed as a distributor of the new IV-eye® vein imager.
- 13/10/2016 - Creating a positive healing environment at the Royal Oldham
- 13/04/2016 - The burning issue of fire doors
- 11/02/2016 - During 2015 Wardray Premise Ltd manufactured and installed 15 RF cages for MRI facilities in the UK.
- 26/11/2015 - Timber procurement policies – do you know yours?
- 17/07/2015 - Wardray Premise Ltd now offer switchable / privacy glass in their products.
- 17/07/2015 - Even more images to choose from
- 07/05/2015 - Wardray Premise offers a wide range of products for use in Imaging Departments.
- 09/03/2015 - During 2014 Wardray Premise Ltd manufactured 23 RF cages.
- 08/10/2014 - TOF watch monitor
- 08/10/2014 - M3 patient monitor
- 28/07/2014 - Wardray Screens
- 28/07/2014 - Energy efficient lightboxes & relaxing images