New line of compact temperature sensors
29 July 2014
With OPTITEMP TRA-C10, TRA-C20 and TRA-C30, KROHNE introduces its new line of compact temperature sensors. They follow the current trend in many industries, where for standard applications, traditional temperature sensors are replaced with compact ones, especially in OEM applications.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/07/2015 - KROHNE’s OPTIFLUX 2100 achieves sparkling results!
- 06/07/2015 - KROHNE supplies OPTIFLUX 2000 electromagnetic flowmeters for building management energy monitoring
- 10/04/2015 - VA40 WIM: New option 4…20mA output for variable area flowmeters with glass measuring tube
- 17/03/2015 - KROHNE'S Optimass measures fermented potato mash in vodka production
- 12/01/2015 - New eLearning course “Vortex Flowmeters: Applications” released
- 29/07/2014 - KROHNE becomes official FDT DTM Test Site
- 29/07/2014 - fabrelac wins “Best Practice Process” with OPTIQUAD-M inline analysis system
- 29/07/2014 - New eLearning course “Electromagnetic flowmeters“
- 25/03/2014 - Biogas always under control
- 30/08/2013 - OPTIMASS 6400: The NEW Standard, High-Performance flowmeter for the process industry from KROHNE
- 30/08/2013 - KROHNE provides an MCERTS approved measurement solution for the wastewater industry.
- 30/08/2013 - OPTIWAVE 5200 C/F - the new member in the family of KROHNE modular level meters
- 30/08/2013 - SMARTSENS from KROHNE - new analytical sensors requiring no transmitters
- 28/08/2013 - KROHNE Academy Online: Web-based training for the process industry