New eLearning course “Electromagnetic flowmeters“
29 July 2014
A new basic course on flow measurement is available on the KROHNE Academy online learning platform: Participants of the course “Electromagnetic flowmeters” will find a wide range of topics related to this flow measuring principle in three modules.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/07/2015 - KROHNE’s OPTIFLUX 2100 achieves sparkling results!
- 06/07/2015 - KROHNE supplies OPTIFLUX 2000 electromagnetic flowmeters for building management energy monitoring
- 10/04/2015 - VA40 WIM: New option 4…20mA output for variable area flowmeters with glass measuring tube
- 17/03/2015 - KROHNE'S Optimass measures fermented potato mash in vodka production
- 12/01/2015 - New eLearning course “Vortex Flowmeters: Applications” released
- 29/07/2014 - KROHNE becomes official FDT DTM Test Site
- 29/07/2014 - fabrelac wins “Best Practice Process” with OPTIQUAD-M inline analysis system
- 29/07/2014 - New line of compact temperature sensors
- 25/03/2014 - Biogas always under control
- 30/08/2013 - OPTIMASS 6400: The NEW Standard, High-Performance flowmeter for the process industry from KROHNE
- 30/08/2013 - KROHNE provides an MCERTS approved measurement solution for the wastewater industry.
- 30/08/2013 - OPTIWAVE 5200 C/F - the new member in the family of KROHNE modular level meters
- 30/08/2013 - SMARTSENS from KROHNE - new analytical sensors requiring no transmitters
- 28/08/2013 - KROHNE Academy Online: Web-based training for the process industry