KROHNE becomes official FDT DTM Test Site
29 July 2014
FDT Group has recently accredited KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH, Duisburg, as official FDT Test Site for FDT DTM certification. The certificate is the official acknowledgement for the fulfilment of the FDT specifications and thus an important mark of quality in the market for manufacturers and their products.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 06/07/2015 - KROHNE’s OPTIFLUX 2100 achieves sparkling results!
- 06/07/2015 - KROHNE supplies OPTIFLUX 2000 electromagnetic flowmeters for building management energy monitoring
- 10/04/2015 - VA40 WIM: New option 4…20mA output for variable area flowmeters with glass measuring tube
- 17/03/2015 - KROHNE'S Optimass measures fermented potato mash in vodka production
- 12/01/2015 - New eLearning course “Vortex Flowmeters: Applications” released
- 29/07/2014 - fabrelac wins “Best Practice Process” with OPTIQUAD-M inline analysis system
- 29/07/2014 - New eLearning course “Electromagnetic flowmeters“
- 29/07/2014 - New line of compact temperature sensors
- 25/03/2014 - Biogas always under control
- 30/08/2013 - OPTIMASS 6400: The NEW Standard, High-Performance flowmeter for the process industry from KROHNE
- 30/08/2013 - KROHNE provides an MCERTS approved measurement solution for the wastewater industry.
- 30/08/2013 - OPTIWAVE 5200 C/F - the new member in the family of KROHNE modular level meters
- 30/08/2013 - SMARTSENS from KROHNE - new analytical sensors requiring no transmitters
- 28/08/2013 - KROHNE Academy Online: Web-based training for the process industry