Carlton Beauty & Spa Announces Winner of SEBTA 2014
14 August 2014
Carlton Beauty & Spa has announced that the winner of SEBTA 2014 is Jessica Jackson from Lowestoft College.The award, which was presented to name at the Grand Final in Brighton on 3rd July 2014 in front of fellow finalists and lecturers from the finalist colleges, celebrates the very best in facial electrotherapy.
The lucky winner was presented with £500 and the prestigious SEBTA 2014 trophy as well as receiving a Carlton Professional Ultraderm machine. The winning lecturer, Natasha Creasy, received £250 whilst the winning college, Lowestoft College, received a cheque for £1000.
Jessica Jackson, the winner of SEBTA 2014, said, “Entering SEBTA 2014 was a fantastic opportunity which enabled me to learn, develop and progress my knowledge and skills on a stage which was extremely competitive. It has been an amazing experience from start to finish, one which I will never forget. I am absolutely delighted to have won SEBTA 2014, this experience has given me confidence and invaluable skills to take further into my career within the beauty industry. I would strongly recommend anyone to enter.”
Natasha Creasy, winning lecturer from Lowestoft College, commented, “To be selected as only one of six finalists in the country has been amazing for the Beauty and Therapies department at Lowestoft College. For Jessica to win this prestigious competition has made the team feel very proud. The experience is truly memorable and one I will never forget. I would encourage colleagues and their learners to enter SEBTA in the future. I will definitely be doing so again.”
Second prize was awarded to Kirsten Dobie from Ayrshire College, whilst third prize went to Rachael Forsyth from Coleg Cambria. Runners up included Jane Rycroft from Burton & South Derbyshire College, Kate Andrew from Sussex Coast College Hastings and Sarah Baggott from Warwickshire College.
The first of its kind in the UK, the Student Electrotherapy Beauty Therapist Award (SEBTA) is open to all Level 3 students, or above, whatever their age. The competition is not exclusive to colleges using Carlton Professional equipment.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 19/02/2016 - Timeless truth masks win best new anti-ageing product
- 19/02/2016 - Award winning timeless truth masks at Professional Beauty London
- 19/02/2016 - Carlton Professional showcases derma3cope at Professional Beauty London
- 14/08/2015 - Winner Of Sebta 2015 Announced
- 14/08/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack From Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Timeless Travel Pack from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 03/03/2015 - New Bee Venom mask from Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 19/05/2014 - Carlton Beauty & Spa Launches Derma3cope
- 19/05/2014 - Carlton Professional Launches ThermaVisage RF8
- 19/05/2014 - Choosing Beauty Therapy Equipment
- 19/05/2014 - Choosing Beauty and Spa Furniture
- 19/05/2014 - Luxury Masks Launched by Carlton Beauty & Spa
- 11/03/2013 - Carlton Professional launch Thermavisage RF8
- 11/03/2013 - New Treatments launched within Arosha Express Slimming Programme
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional announces judges for SEBTA 2011
- 08/03/2011 - Carlton Professional launches the ultimate Anti-Ageing Machine
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton Professional supports Professional Beauty
- 18/02/2011 - Carlton continues headline sponsorship for next three years
- 24/07/2008 - Bodyshock
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton launches anniversary machine
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton wins professional beauty award
- 20/03/2008 - Carlton celebrates diamond anniversary