Cleaning chemicals: BLUe is the new Green
22 August 2014
Winterhalter launches high-performance, eco-friendly cleaning chemicals rangeBLUe is the name of Winterhalter’s new range of environment-friendly cleaning chemicals, which are formulated to deliver results that match or better traditional chemicals. What’s more, they cost virtually the same as non-eco versions.
In the past ‘eco’ chemicals have had a reputation for being second-class in terms of performance. Winterhalter has developed the BLUe range to really pack a punch in terms of outstanding results. At the same time, each is formulated to minimise impact on the environment, using raw materials from renewable sources that are fully biodegradable.
BLUe products also set a new standard in the use of use recycled and recyclable packaging. For example, where traditional trigger spray flasks would include metal, non-recyclable compounds, Winterhalter has developed special plastic elements to ensure the bottle is fully recyclable.
The BLUe range includes catering products, such as detergent, degreaser and sanitiser, as well as housekeeping chemicals like toilet cleaner and glass cleaner.
“The environmental impact of any kitchen product should be a key part of every buying decision, whether it’s a cooker, a warewasher or a cleaning agent,” says Peter Alsworth, Winterhalter’s chemical sales director. “Our BLUe range makes it easier for catering businesses to switch to an eco-alternative, because the chemicals give brilliant results and are economically priced.”
Winterhalter provides a total solution for warewashing, from pre-sales advice to after-sales service, training and maintenance. Alongside its market-leading dish and glasswashers, the company’s range includes utensil washers, advanced water treatment machines, cleaning chemicals and detergents. For further details, call Winterhalter on 01908 359000, see www.winterhalter.co.uk, or www.winterhalter-scout.biz or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/12/2014 - Winterhalter helps clean Channel Island’s Banjo
- 15/08/2014 - Washing dishes at the speed of EnergyLight
- 20/10/2010 - Winterhalter’s ‘Communicator’ Touchscreen makes undercounter warewashers easier to run
- 15/07/2010 - Latest Twinset dishwasher system from Winterhalter
- 28/06/2010 - Magic machine? The Winterhalter dishwasher that can turn into a glasswasher - and back
- 09/06/2010 - Take a good look at your wash area - are there savings to be made?
- 05/05/2010 - Two Times One Equals A Half
- 19/11/2009 - Sexing up the Dishwasher
- 20/10/2009 - Winterhalter keeps Manchester Uniteds' match day service sparkling clean
- 21/09/2009 - Winterhalter Launches Undercounter 'Dream Machine' Warewashers
- 29/07/2009 - Winterhalter in dishwasher giveaway
- 28/07/2009 - Washtastic plastic with Winterhalter
- 15/04/2009 - Winterhalter are clean winners at Winbledon