Photonex update from Alrad
15 September 2014
ALRAD IMAGING, as always, will be showing a number of new products on Stand C21.
The Aspen® cooled camera system is the newest in design innovation from Apogee Imaging Systems. Aspen increases cooling performance in a smaller package, improves stray light baffling, adds a Network interface with a built-in web server, supports dual output CCDs up to 16MHz and sets a new standard in shutter reliability. All Aspen systems are backed by a 2 year warranty on the camera and lifetime warranty on the CCD chamber integrity.
See the latest in USB3.0 output cameras. These cameras are small and compact and suitable for a host of applications including machine vision, traffic surveillance, quality assurance, medicine, logistics, microscopy and security.
For viewing high definition digital images straight to a monitor look no further than the Sentech STC-HD203DV. This CCD based camera outputs true HD1080p, 16x9 images at 60fps, producing a broadcast quality picture from the latest SONY Exmor sensor. It also features the capability to program 28 individual DSP profiles and has a programmable on-camera push-button for manual control. The STC-HD203DV also boasts an ultra-compact size of 40x40x 46 mm. An HD-SDI output version is also available.
Don’t miss the GigE Vision cameras, like the MATRIX VISION Dual Gigabit Ethernet output camera family known as mvBlueCOUGAR-XD. At 50x50x32mm it is the smallest in its class. In addition to enhanced I/O functionality, it boasts a large, powerful FPGA which allows pre-processing steps inside the camera, to reduce the CPU load of the host system. For the first time, it is possible to use a high-speed-buffer mode which writes images faster into the camera's memory as they are transferred.
The mvBlueCOUGAR-XD is a high speed camera offering fast frame rates even with high resolution sensors, such as the new SONY IMX174 (2.3MP) and IMX834 (12MP). Other advanced features include binning, burst mode, pre-trigger recording and video iris lens control.
High speed, very high resolution CoaXPress output cameras will round off our camera display at Photonex.
In addition we will show a range of high intensity LED lighting, machine vision and telecentric lenses.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 26/10/2016 - Vision camera from Alrad Instruments Ltd
- 01/07/2016 - The mvBlueGEMINI kits include all components for developing your Machine Vision applications
- 10/03/2016 - New Kowa 1“ HC-V Anti-Shock and Vibration Lens Series
- 05/02/2016 - High Power Laser Gratings from Alrad / Bach Research
- 28/01/2016 - Sentech America are shipping new USB3.0 VISION cameras
- 15/01/2016 - Tucsen scientific cameras now available from Alrad Imaging
- 26/11/2015 - Bitflow Launch Axion CL CameraLink frame grabbers
- 09/11/2015 - ELMED extend Stroboscope range
- 23/06/2015 - Four camera suppliers offer products with Sony IMX174 Pregius GS-CMOS sensor
- 07/05/2015 - We introduce two exciting new cameras from Matrix Vision with CMOS sensors
- 20/02/2015 - Alrad Photonics announces the delivery of spaceflight gratings – a mighty achievement by Bach Research!
- 03/11/2014 - Unleash the potential of your inspection system with e2v’s new UNiiQA+ CMOS line scan camera series
- 03/10/2014 - Photonex News - Alrad Photonics
- 15/09/2014 - Alrad to showcase new products at Photonex
- 11/09/2014 - Photonex Preview 2014 – Alrad Imaging
- 30/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 22/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount Objectives offer Mounting Advantages
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD Structured Light Pattern Generating Laser
- 22/07/2014 - Coherent StingRay SD structured light pattern generating Laser
- 17/07/2014 - LightWise™ Allegro USB3 Family
- 04/07/2014 - New 13 Megapixel Auto–Focus Microscope Camera
- 03/07/2014 - Opto Bi-telecentric QuadraMount objectives offer mounting advantages
- 03/09/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 23/08/2013 - Can you see what’s happening on your production line?
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad sign agreement to sell the Apogee range of scientific cameras in the British Isles.
- 30/07/2013 - Alrad to sell Apogee scientific cameras in UK
- 03/05/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 30/04/2013 - ALRAD PHOTONICS are pleased to announce their appointment as the exclusive UK representative of Reynard Corporation, San Clemente, CA, USA
- 29/04/2013 - ALRAD IMAGING launch new products at TOTAL Processing & Packaging Exhibition
- 22/04/2013 - ALRAD announce the introduction of the IXYS PDG-2500 Handheld +5V Digital Pulse Generator
- 16/04/2013 - Alrad appointed Raynard distributor
- 22/03/2013 - Look no further for a GigE Vision camera at a very competitive price
- 05/11/2012 - ELiiXA+ 8K/4K Pixels CMOS Line Scan Camera from Alrad offers speed and high sensitivity
- 06/09/2012 - mvBlueFOX-IGC Single-board USB 2.0 CMOS camera
- 06/09/2012 - Two new exciting PIXCI products launched by Epix Inc
- 06/09/2012 - ULTRA FAST video acquisition with the BitFlow New Karbon-CXP Frame Grabbers incorporating CoaXPress
- 05/09/2012 - Line Lasers for Machine Vision Offer Improved Performance
- 05/09/2012 - Versatile intelligent camera for all imaging applications from Machine Vision to Life Science
- 05/09/2012 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 04/09/2012 - Specialist Lenses from VS Technology
- 04/09/2012 - Very High Resolution Cameras for industrial applications from ISVI-CORP
- 03/09/2012 - Machine vision Line Lasers from Alrad offer improved performance
- 03/09/2012 - Illumination for industrial applications
- 31/08/2012 - Alrad's Silicon Video® 2KS
- 30/08/2012 - Optometrics range now available from Alrad
- 29/08/2012 - Alrad launch new Photonics Division
- 02/08/2012 - New Alrad products to debut at PPMA
- 14/11/2011 - Alrad introduce ELDIM range
- 09/09/2011 - Image freeze of fast moving objects in industrial applications is possible using the Helio-Strob compact 75
- 27/07/2011 - Alrad – PPMA preview – Issue 1
- 11/07/2011 - TPL Vision – Lighting solutions for complex machine vision applications.
- 27/06/2011 - Pearson Electronics Ultra thin high precision current monitors
- 20/06/2011 - LAP measurement systems – non contact displacement measurement.
- 13/04/2011 - Alrad present new camera lens suppliers
- 15/03/2011 - The Next Generation of versatile intelligent cameras
- 15/03/2011 - Kowa machine vision and CCTV lenses now available from Alrad Imaging
- 15/03/2011 - The SATIR thermal camera brings a new dimension to predictive maintenance imaging