ROLEC Type R handCASE Enclosures for larger keypads
15 September 2014
Type R handCASE from ROLEC has a larger lid for bigger membrane keypads or product labels
ROLEC has added Type R models to its handCASE handheld enclosures range – these enable design engineers to mount larger membrane keypads and displays.
The handCASE Type R offers an alternative to the existing Type S which features a slightly narrower top section and is shaped to mount a display in the uppermost area of the recessed lid.
These high performance, IP 66 rated diecast aluminium enclosures are designed for demanding industrial applications, notably handheld machine controllers, robotics and heavy duty test and measurement instruments. IP 67 protection is available as an option.
Balanced, ergonomic design makes handCASE comfortable to hold for easy operation of keypads, joysticks or large switches.
Cable glands can be mounted in the flat surfaces. Optional black ABS battery cradles are also available for 4 x AA or 2 x 9V cells.
Both the Type R and Type S come in three sizes: 180 mm x 80 mm x 42 mm, 220 mm x 100 mm x 42 mm and 220 mm x 100 mm x 62 mm.
The Type R models are painted in light grey (RAL 7035) as standard while Type S is black (RAL 9005) with a silver metallic top. Custom colours can be specified.
EMC protection can be added by specifying an optional gasket (-55°C to +160°C). Customising services include CNC milling and drilling; silk-screen and tampo printing of legends and logos; assembly of cable glands and other components.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 05/08/2020 - ROLEC’s Two Routes To Custom Electronic Enclosures
- 25/02/2020 - ROLEC Offers More IP-Rated Enclosures With Display Windows
- 19/11/2019 - New Pivot Mount For ROLEC’s Control/HMI Enclosures
- 26/07/2019 - HMI/Machine Controller Enclosures Now In Standard Sizes
- 28/06/2019 - ROLEC Now Offers Three Suspension Arm Systems
- 26/03/2019 - ROLEC’s Tough New inoBOX Stainless Steel Enclosures
- 04/03/2019 - ROLEC’s New Enclosures For Machine Control Equipment
- 13/11/2018 - New Round Plastic Enclosures For IoT and Industry 4.0
- 22/10/2018 - ROLEC profiPLUS Suspension Arms Now In Two Models
- 18/09/2018 - ROLEC Launches New HMI/Display Panel Enclosures
- 10/07/2018 - ROLEC Extends Its aluNORM Enclosures Range To 86 Sizes
- 20/04/2018 - ROLEC polyTOP IP 66 Enclosures Now In 13 Sizes
- 05/04/2018 - ROLEC’s Aluminium handCASE Now Offers Four Variants
- 05/02/2018 - ROLEC technoBOX IP 66 Enclosures Now In 10 Sizes
- 08/11/2017 - ROLEC aluPLUS Aluminium Enclosures Now In Eight Sizes
- 16/08/2017 - New Holding Bracket For ROLEC mobilCASE Handheld Enclosures
- 11/07/2017 - ROLEC technoPLUS Cases Now Rated IP 69K For Jet Wash Protection
- 11/04/2017 - ROLEC’s New multiPANEL Designer Command/Display Enclosures
- 15/10/2015 - New Customisation Options For ROLEC’s aluDISPLAY Controller Enclosures
- 17/08/2015 - ROLEC’s New aluSMART Aluminium Electronic Enclosures Offer Added Security
- 11/06/2015 - ROLEC inoCASE Enclosures Now Available In High Performance V4A Stainless Steel
- 16/04/2015 - Elegant New profiPLUS Suspension Arms From ROLEC
- 16/02/2015 - Pole Mount Enclosures Now Available From ROLEC
- 04/12/2014 - New inoCASE and inoCASEmini – ROLEC’s First Stainless Steel Electronic Enclosures
- 27/10/2014 - ROLEC Extends starCASE IP 66 Electronic Enclosures Range
- 03/10/2014 - ROLEC Type R handCASE Enclosures For Larger Keypads
- 21/07/2014 - New ROLEC commandCASE Diecast Aluminium Enclosures
- 20/05/2014 - ROLEC Extends Its aluCASE Diecast Enclosures range
- 29/04/2014 - New aluSMART Enclosures with hidden mounting bracket from ROLEC Enclosures
- 24/03/2014 - New technoPLUS UV Stable IP66 Enclosures From ROLEC
- 21/06/2013 - IP67/IP69K Protection Class Upgrades For ROLEC Enclosures
- 23/01/2013 - ROLEC Extends The aluPLUS Diecast Enclosures Range
- 03/09/2012 - Extended range of extruded Handheld Enclosures from ROLEC
- 22/05/2012 - Extended range of Diecast Hand Held Enclosures from ROLEC
- 03/02/2012 - ROLEC introduce user friendly ‘aluPLUS’ Diecast Enclosures
- 16/12/2011 - Custom ready diecast Aluminium Enclosures from ROLEC
- 16/12/2011 - The first round diecast Enclosures for industrial equipment from ROLEC
- 16/12/2011 - ‘aluPLUS’ – the new industry standard Diecast Enclosures from ROLEC