Online qualifications released by Learning Nexus & Partner AIM Awards
08 October 2014
eLearning provider Learning Nexus and its partner, awarding body AIM Awards, have launched two qualifications that are delivered and assessed entirely online.
The qualifications are the Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (QCF), which meets EU Food Safety legislative requirements, and the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF), which covers fundamental health and safety principles and legislation for the modern workplace.
These two qualifications include cost effective, high quality learning materials, and are delivered online to provide maximum learning flexibility. A person can complete a series of interactive learning sessions that are mapped to each qualification and that are followed by an online, multi-choice assessment.
Learning Nexus and AIM Awards have been working together to develop a range of qualifications and to allocate Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points to Learning Nexus eLearning Courses.
Martin, from Voluntary Action Leicestershire (VAL), is one of the first people to access the new online qualifications. He said:
“As a recognised AIM Awards approved centre, we have previously used AIM Awards products for training. These new qualifications delivered via online learning offer our organisation the fantastic benefit of flexibility; and also saves time, without compromising the quality factor. We are pleased to be one of the first organisations to be offering these new qualifications to voluntary organisations in Leicester and Leicestershire”.
The Learning Nexus Managing Director, Peter Howell, said; “We are pleased to announce the launch of the first two qualifications from the exciting partnership with AIM Awards. We have many more qualifications and other exciting, related developments planned. Watch this space!”
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/04/2015 - Safety4Business is delighted to release acclaimed NEBOSH Qualification
- 27/03/2015 - Safety4Business and preferred Scottish partner MediaCorp launch NEBOSH eLearning at Health and Safety Scotland 2015
- 22/07/2014 - Learning Nexus Receives Quality Mark Approval
- 10/07/2014 - Learning Nexus will conduct a workshop at the AIM Awards Conference titled, “eLearning: business as usual”
- 30/06/2014 - Safety4Business awarded RoSPA stamp of approval for eLearning Health & Safety Courses
- 12/06/2014 - College grants new award for flexible learning
- 16/05/2014 - Safety4Business is exhibiting at Safety & Health Expo
- 03/04/2014 - Safety4Business appoints Qualifications Coordinator
- 20/02/2014 - Learning Nexus appoints Laura May as Customer Support Manager
- 10/02/2014 - Safety4Business supplying Health & Safety eLearning to the Holcim Technology and Services
- 28/01/2014 - Safety4Business welcomes Indian Partner ‘Innovative EHS Solutions’
- 21/01/2014 - Learning Nexus working with Ocado to provide bespoke eLearning
- 21/11/2013 - Learning Nexus sponsors Great Ormond Street Hospital’s first ever Learning Innovations Conference.
- 11/11/2013 - Learning Nexus partnered with Phoenix Safety Solutions
- 23/09/2013 - Learning Nexus showcasing Safety4Business brand at India’s Largest Safety Event - OSH India
- 23/09/2013 - Learning Nexus acquires International Health & Safety eLearning provider Safety4Business
- 11/04/2013 - DSE Course