Laser Labels from Label Source
10 October 2014
Do you want to print industrial-grade labels using your laser printer? No problem Label Source can help- as with all label-related matters, we are here to meet your requirements!
We have a vast range of laser labels to choose from, and naturally, all of these products are of the very highest quality. Choose from the following sub-categories:
- Industrial Grade Laser Labels (White)
- Industrial Grade Laser Labels (Yellow)
- Industrial Grade Laser Labels (Clear)
- Industrial Grade Laser Labels (Silver)
- Tamper-Evident Laser Labels
The differences between these varieties are self-explanatory; simply select the colour (or lack thereof) that you need for the labels you're planning to print. For example, the yellow labels are great for hazard signs and warning notices, while the clear labels may come in handy if you need to see what's underneath each sticker without removing it.
The tamper-evident labels (available in silver only) leave behind a pattern when removed, so you can immediately spot when they have been taken away or tampered with.
All of the products mentioned above are water-, weather-, heat- and chemical-resistant, making them suitable for almost any application (indoors or out). Note that we also sell laser-printable cable marking labels and non-adhesive A4 sheets; whatever you're trying to create with your laser printer, Label Source are here to help!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 10/01/2020 - Label Source Officially Joins The British Safety Industry Federation
- 09/08/2019 - What Are Dangerous Goods and How to Properly Label Them
- 09/08/2019 - Beneficial and Modern Uses of Asset Tagging and Management
- 09/08/2019 - Breathing Space: What is Local Exhaust Ventilation and Why Is It Important?
- 03/11/2017 - What Is An Entrapment Hazard?
- 03/11/2017 - Workplace Safety Posters: Which Ones Do you need?
- 02/11/2017 - What is 220V and where is it used?
- 02/11/2017 - Sharps Hazard & Sharp Object Signs & Labels
- 19/10/2016 - Signs for COMAH Regulation sites
- 19/10/2016 - Salmonella outbreak caused by cross contamination from kitchen utensils
- 12/10/2016 - Labels for enclosures and cabinets
- 05/10/2016 - Biogas Generation Equipment Marking.
- 05/10/2016 - PAT test stickers
- 27/09/2016 - CE product marking
- 27/09/2016 - QR barcode labels
- 30/03/2016 - Dangers of not displaying electrical warning signs.
- 30/03/2016 - Bespoke plastic nameplates.
- 05/03/2015 - QC labelling for your products
- 05/03/2015 - Inspection labels revised
- 05/03/2015 - Keep the workplace safe from electrical accidents
- 27/02/2015 - Personal protection at work
- 27/02/2015 - Industrial Equipment Safety Marking from Label Source
- 04/12/2014 - Valve tags for marking and identification
- 04/12/2014 - What is underground warning tape?
- 04/12/2014 - Safe use of gas cylinders
- 04/12/2014 - All the information you need to know about WEEE labels
- 04/12/2014 - Are you using CE labels correctly?
- 04/12/2014 - CE Legislation- for your understanding
- 05/11/2014 - Quality Control Labels
- 05/11/2014 - Stainless steel tags
- 05/11/2014 - Blank Metal nameplates for your requirements
- 05/11/2014 - Seriously Super Serial Number Labels
- 05/11/2014 - Inspection Labels- For your visual aid
- 05/11/2014 - Your 3 way step to Write and Seal Labels
- 20/10/2014 - Wide range of warehouse labels
- 20/10/2014 - Top-Quality Racking labels
- 20/10/2014 - Help your company become greener
- 20/10/2014 - Become green with Label Source
- 10/10/2014 - Why Electrical Labels are essential
- 10/10/2014 - Water Safety Signs: Making sure your water experience is safe!
- 10/10/2014 - Thermal Transfer Printing
- 10/10/2014 - Dangers in and around high voltage electricity
- 10/10/2014 - Safe and secure handling of hazardous waste
- 10/10/2014 - Prevent your workers from Needle Stick injuries
- 10/10/2014 - Prevent flu this winter by displaying your hygiene signs
- 10/10/2014 - Plastic tags to your own design
- 10/10/2014 - Quality Assurance labels for manufacturing use
- 10/10/2014 - Label Source guide to printing labels
- 10/10/2014 - Hazard warning labels fit for purpose
- 10/10/2014 - Focus on Site Security Signs
- 10/10/2014 - Businesses will pay for health and Safety Breaches
- 10/10/2014 - Barrier tapes for a safe environment
- 10/10/2014 - Are you at risk of Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome?
- 09/10/2014 - 5 Safety Signs every workplace needs
- 13/01/2014 - Payments outside the UK
- 13/01/2014 - Label Source on the move
- 18/03/2009 - Label Source labelling the Health Service