Help your company become greener
20 October 2014
You cannot get away from it. You hear about it all the time, yet are you and your business doing anything about it?
Operating ethically and taking your business environmental impact into account cannot just help the environment; it can also help with your business. Customers take into account environmental friendly candidates when determining who to do business with. So why don’t you help the Environment, while helping your business gain custom.
5 Tips on how your business can become ‘green’ with the help of Label Source
- Cut back on the use of energy and resources. Ensure all lights and office equipment are turned off, when leaving the office. Our signs can highlight the message in the workplace, informing and prompting people to follow good practise guidelines.
- Recycle plastic bottles, paper, cans etc. Make sure your bins are allocated to each recycling material and waste segregation.
- Reusing wrapping for products.
- Use economical fuel type. Avoiding unnecessary journeys.
- Inform your colleagues and encourage everyone to recycle, and work as a team to make your business environmentally friendly.
We provide a range of signs and labels notifying people of how to become part of a green environment. Our recycling signs inform people, step by step of how to become green to help classify locations for collection and storage of recycling products. We provide a range of waste segregation signs to help people understand recycling better. We provide a variety of Wrap selected recycling signs, appropriate for marking bins, containers, receptacles, pallets, bays and collection areas, to assist in meeting your waste targets including in your recycling programme.
Become green with the help of Label Source!
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/11/2017 - What Is An Entrapment Hazard?
- 03/11/2017 - Workplace Safety Posters: Which Ones Do you need?
- 02/11/2017 - What is 220V and where is it used?
- 02/11/2017 - Sharps Hazard & Sharp Object Signs & Labels
- 19/10/2016 - Signs for COMAH Regulation sites
- 19/10/2016 - Salmonella outbreak caused by cross contamination from kitchen utensils
- 12/10/2016 - Labels for enclosures and cabinets
- 05/10/2016 - Biogas Generation Equipment Marking.
- 05/10/2016 - PAT test stickers
- 27/09/2016 - CE product marking
- 27/09/2016 - QR barcode labels
- 30/03/2016 - Dangers of not displaying electrical warning signs.
- 30/03/2016 - Bespoke plastic nameplates.
- 05/03/2015 - QC labelling for your products
- 05/03/2015 - Inspection labels revised
- 05/03/2015 - Keep the workplace safe from electrical accidents
- 27/02/2015 - Personal protection at work
- 27/02/2015 - Industrial Equipment Safety Marking from Label Source
- 04/12/2014 - Valve tags for marking and identification
- 04/12/2014 - What is underground warning tape?
- 04/12/2014 - Safe use of gas cylinders
- 04/12/2014 - All the information you need to know about WEEE labels
- 04/12/2014 - Are you using CE labels correctly?
- 04/12/2014 - CE Legislation- for your understanding
- 05/11/2014 - Quality Control Labels
- 05/11/2014 - Stainless steel tags
- 05/11/2014 - Blank Metal nameplates for your requirements
- 05/11/2014 - Seriously Super Serial Number Labels
- 05/11/2014 - Inspection Labels- For your visual aid
- 05/11/2014 - Your 3 way step to Write and Seal Labels
- 20/10/2014 - Wide range of warehouse labels
- 20/10/2014 - Top-Quality Racking labels
- 20/10/2014 - Become green with Label Source
- 10/10/2014 - Why Electrical Labels are essential
- 10/10/2014 - Water Safety Signs: Making sure your water experience is safe!
- 10/10/2014 - Thermal Transfer Printing
- 10/10/2014 - Dangers in and around high voltage electricity
- 10/10/2014 - Safe and secure handling of hazardous waste
- 10/10/2014 - Prevent your workers from Needle Stick injuries
- 10/10/2014 - Prevent flu this winter by displaying your hygiene signs
- 10/10/2014 - Plastic tags to your own design
- 10/10/2014 - Laser Labels from Label Source
- 10/10/2014 - Quality Assurance labels for manufacturing use
- 10/10/2014 - Label Source guide to printing labels
- 10/10/2014 - Hazard warning labels fit for purpose
- 10/10/2014 - Focus on Site Security Signs
- 10/10/2014 - Businesses will pay for health and Safety Breaches
- 10/10/2014 - Barrier tapes for a safe environment
- 10/10/2014 - Are you at risk of Hand and Arm Vibration Syndrome?
- 09/10/2014 - 5 Safety Signs every workplace needs
- 13/01/2014 - Payments outside the UK
- 13/01/2014 - Label Source on the move
- 18/03/2009 - Label Source labelling the Health Service