Customised Fire Points Launched
30 October 2014
Bull Products’ stand-alone fire points have always been extremely popular for construction sites and for factories and warehouses.
Now the company has introduced a full customising service for fire points enabling companies to select precisely what they require on a compact stand or mobile trolley.
Customers can choose the size of stand or trolley – for instance to ensure that it can fit through a doorway - then decide on what fire equipment and alarms are required before then adding the requisite safety signage and company names and logos.
Bull Products offers a very flexible service in the make-up and design of these fire points. As well as a range of fire extinguisher types, there are alarms, fire buckets, fire blankets, and first aid kits that can all be incorporated for whatever the customer requires. There is a range of alarm types from Cygnus wireless alarms to Bull stand-alone alarms, and smoke and heat detectors can also be specified. If the fire point is likely to be situated externally, the extinguishers can be protected from misuse and the elements with either single or double extinguisher cabinets or extinguisher covers. Cabinets can be wired into Cygnus alarms to alert fire marshals when a cabinet has been opened.
Indeed, the options available are almost limitless with customers able to decide exactly what they want and Bull Products coming up with the design and sample if required. In addition to these customised fire points, Bull Products can go one step further. By linking the modules together in an array of three or four, companies can create triangular or cubed information points for instance for first aid information, ear and eye protection products, a chemicals spills dedicated panel, or a general information board. In the case of the latter, poster and information display snap frames can be specified, dry wipe boards, and suggestion boxes can be incorporated.
Other Press Releases By This Company
- 03/06/2016 - Wireless alarm system for refurb of old post office HQ
- 16/05/2016 - Fall arrest cushions accredited for 3.1m working height
- 15/04/2016 - Raising the alarm at new scotland yard building
- 17/03/2016 - Customised For New Canary Wharf Project
- 22/02/2016 - Safety product selection made easier with Bull's new website
- 15/01/2016 - New affordable Fire Alarms for construction sites
- 26/11/2015 - London College specifies Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm System during building development
- 18/11/2015 - Cygnus wireless Fire Alarm system accommodates JCOP update
- 05/11/2015 - Chester project uses Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm system
- 27/08/2015 - Skanska specifies cygnus wireless alarm system for new city building
- 29/07/2015 - AUTOMATED DEFIBRILLATORS INCREASE CHANCE OF SURVIVAL TO 50%
- 11/06/2015 - New PIR option for Cygnus wireless alarm system
- 10/04/2015 - Clarity on CE Marking for Cygnus
- 18/02/2015 - New First Responder Stations Enhances Site Health & Safety
- 04/08/2014 - BAM adopts new Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm system
- 20/06/2014 - New automated Defibrillator can save lives when every second counts
- 12/05/2014 - Cygnus Wireless Alarm System now includes First Aid Alert
- 20/03/2014 - New Cygnus Wireless Fire Alarm System links up to 480 devices